Post Your Favourite U2 Animated Gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
I just happened to be browsing through some Animated Gifs and some of them are increible, one that appealed to me actually covered the lives of U2 from infancy right to the present day...now that's impressive!

Do You have A Favourite?

Why not post it here and when others post theirs then let's see just what visual aspect of U2 we find most appealing and how we all are fundamentally different in our choices...or are we??

The one below really takes me back, it's Bono's apology to Ali in the video 'The Sweetest Thing'.

sweetest.gif

Phuzzie's sig! The best part about it is the details, the way each one dances differently how the way each one thrusts.
boomcha_comp.gif

I'm stunned. Very Impressive. Thanks All!! Queen Bee, what a talent you have...counting your millions yet? You ought to be. Those gifs are brilliant!!

The ones you've created yourselves are outstanding. I have absolutely no idea how to go about creating them.

I adore the gif below, cause I can hear that classic song 'ONE' just by looking.

Here it is:

one2.gif

here are some of my favs. I didn't make any of them, and I can't remember who did :uhoh:, so if they're yours feel free to take credit.

Attachments

• desirelar.gif
    desirelar.gif
    36.6 KB · Views: 64
madonna's child said:
Phuzzie's sig! The best part about it is the details, the way each one dances differently how the way each one thrusts.
boomcha_comp.gif

Hey Madonna's Child. How ever did you save Phuzzie's boomcha thrustie thingie? It always saves in .bmp for me. Any pointers? Phuzzie? Anyone?! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom