PLEBAs Hottest Over 40!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stop it with these pictures!!! :scream: no wait NEVER stop with these pictures!! :scream: thanks a bunch, i have gone crazy now. these pics are just too damn :combust: !! keep them coming, in the honor of going back to school. we need something to keep ourselves together.. :wink:

I don't want this to come across wrong. I intensly admire Bono's political views and his humanitarianism and of course his beautiful beautiful heart.....

But...

Why is it that whenever he's featured on these "hot" or "sexy" lists, thats all they refer to? I mean...the man is SEXY!!!!!! He is incredibly gorgeous with an undeniable magnatism. His walk, his talk, his piercing eyes, boyishly seductive smile. :drool: :drool: Come on!

SEXY over 40 year old!!..though he was not quite 40 in this pic..but what a sexy pose!!:drool:

LarryinMysteriousWays.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

my thought process: :ohmy: :drool: :hmm: :faint:

sweetie, I agree, of course he has a beautiful heart and he has accomplished great things but like you said, he's a sexy mofo!

Sinful.bmp

serious.jpg

GORGEOUS.jpg

that is one gorgeous man.

BonoFox1 said:
Ok guys upon seeing where VH1 placed our beautiful Bono (#26 is just an injustice!) I say we post pics of our U2 Hotties all over 40 but extremely sexy!!!

Post the sexiest pics of the guys and a comment about their sexiness or just a pic or just a comment

This is for Atomic Bono who wondered why the rest of the guys did not make the list... Well the fab four rule this forum so post post post!!!:D

NUMBER 26:madspit: :mad: He should have at least been in the top 10 with all the other guys of U2 right behind him:larry: :adam: :edge: ..that makes me :tsk: I bet they put guys like Justin Timberlake at the top of the list:yuck:

BonoFox1 said:

Why is Bono's right index finger blurred? Now his fingers need censoring, too? :wink:

I really like this shredded, rough look Bono has going on and his "patchwork" jackets that he wears sometimes (especially the one he wore on SNL last year :drool: ).

Back
Top Bottom