Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arg!!! i missed vp :(

HI diane ! :hug:

hi sami!!
Hi russty! :hug:
hopefully see you later around 5pm!

DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
happy wedding dayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :happy: :heart: :heart: :heart: :happy:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DIS! incase I don't talk to you later, have a great wedding day!!!

and congratulations!! :hug: :heart:

Ruff- I agree...you should come to NY! (but you have to come to the 14th because that's the only one I'll be at :lol: :wink: )

must. get. to. Boston. :shifty:

Some pics of Bono outside the united centre in chicago :drool:

Captured2005-09-2000000.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000001.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000002.jpg

I got a car, I got some gas
oh let's get out of here
get out of here fast
ooh everyone's confused
so I stay in my room
if I go, I don't want
to go alone

I hope you get this message
oh you're not home
I could be there in
ten minutes or so
ooh I got my things
we'll make it up as we go along
oh with you I could
never be alone
never be alone

Man this is an untitled song by Pearl Jam and this is so how I feel today! Except it would be I could be there in 3 days or so. :(

Dis omg! congrats on your wedding tomorrow! :hyper: :hug:

I really want to see pics!! :hyper: :sad:

I am trying to get tickets for 11/4, 11/5, 11/22, 12/5 and maybe October 4th.. I can't wait until December 4th for my concerts. :sad:

Oh and my boyfriend is moving in next weekend. :hyper: :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:
Dis omg! congrats on your wedding tomorrow! :hyper: :hug:

I really want to see pics!! :hyper: :sad:

I am trying to get tickets for 11/4, 11/5, 11/22, 12/5 and maybe October 4th.. I can't wait until December 4th for my concerts. :sad:

Oh and my boyfriend is moving in next weekend. :hyper: :hyper:

Congrats on him moving in! :hyper: :heart:

And good luck on getting tickets. :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: :sad: :hug:

I'm so happy you had such an awesome 12 days though. :happy: I was telling my best friend that all you girls were going to lots of shows and she was like "Holy hell how do they afford all that?" :laugh:

I've had a lot of people ask me that. The truth is, I'm broke now...and my standard of living has substatially dropped the past few months so I could save for this. And it's probably not going to improve any time soon. I guess it's a matter of priorities.

VintagePunk said:

I've had a lot of people ask me that. The truth is, I'm broke now...and my standard of living has substatially dropped the past few months so I could save for this. And it's probably not going to improve any time soon. I guess it's a matter of priorities.

Honestly can you really put a price on your whole experience? :hug: :D Yeah it costs a lot of money but hell I would do it if I had an actual job. :lol: Once I graduate I'm moving into a so-so apartment, using public transportation and saving every penny I can for 2009. :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

Honestly can you really put a price on your whole experience? :hug: :D Yeah it costs a lot of money but hell I would do it if I had an actual job. :lol: Once I graduate I'm moving into a so-so apartment, using public transportation and saving every penny I can for 2009. :drool:

me too :rockon:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm looking around my house to find things to sell so I can get to Boston. :reject: Who needs a sofa, anyway?? :lmao: And I just got a new fridge in the spring. Anyone need one? Winter's coming. I can store my perishables outside. :happy: :crazy:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I'm looking around my house to find things to sell so I can get to Boston. :reject: Who needs a sofa, anyway?? :lmao: And I just got a new fridge in the spring. Anyone need one? Winter's coming. I can store my perishables outside. :happy: :crazy:

:lmao:

:lmao: Yeah who needs a fridge in Canadian winters?

When the tour was starting I remember trying to think of things I could sell on ebay and I literally have nothing and I mean NOTHING. I was looking around my room like "Oh well maybe someone would want my broken lava lamp from 10 years ago...or Goosebump books...or my used kleenex" :lmao:

My feeling is that what we give up in luxuries we get back in memories for a life time. I've never once regretted the money I've spent on PJ shows. There is nothing like being with friends that you love seeing a band you love. :heart: The experiences are priceless! :yes:

Well girls its time for me to go be a good mommy and meet Mini-cat at the bus stop. See ya all later. :hug: :heart:

Hi, Fly!!! :wave:

VP, have you written about your adventures yet? If so, where?

As far as the financial angle, think of it this way: you shared a journey with Sarah that you will both treasure the rest of your lives. If I had a daughter, I'd love to have an experience like that with her.

Back
Top Bottom