Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
VP:hug:

Did you have a good time at all your shows?:hyper: sorry I am alittle behind here.

Do you have anymore to go to?

OMG, other than giving birth, it was the most amazing 12 days of my life!!!!! :happy: :heart:

I only have tickets for Buffalo now. But I'm going to Boston, too. I'll get there somehow. :shifty:

DIS!!! :hug:
:drool:

i'm on the phone, so posting irregularly, but hi to everyone. VP i want to go to NYC *pout*

Russty Cat said:

VP we so need Pleban Cabana boys! I'm hungry too, but I don't want to go make lunch. :no:
let's put an ad under "what do you want?"

Hi everyone!!! :wave: :hug: I'm at work, and I've got to stop slacking off--oh hell--it's Friday afternoon!!!!!!!

Dis, if I'm not on the same time as you again, I just want to wish you and Mr. Dis a wonderful wedding day!!!! I hope you both have a fantastic ceremony & reception, and a great start to your new lives together.

And hi to our travelers who I haven't said hi to in a long time, Ruff & VP!!!!

Sarah and I got to go to Giordanos' before we left Chicago yesterday!!!!!! :drool: :drool: We got a small deep dish that said it was for 1 to 2 people. I don't know how the hell one or even two could finish it - we couldn't even finish one slice each. :lol: We took it on the train with us and had it for dinner, then finished it when we got home.

Dis :drool: ARe you ready for tonight and tomorrow? :hyper: I'm so excited for you!

Given To Fly just by PJ just came on. *sigh* This always makes me think of someone I love. :heart:

He floated back down ’cause he wanted to share
His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere
But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed
By faceless men, well, fuckers
He still stands

And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
The love he receives is the love that is saved
And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

VintagePunk said:
Sarah and I got to go to Giordanos' before we left Chicago yesterday!!!!!! :drool: :drool: We got a small deep dish that said it was for 1 to 2 people. I don't know how the hell one or even two could finish it - we couldn't even finish one slice each. :lol: We took it on the train with us and had it for dinner, then finished it when we got home.
:drool:
glad you got to try it. i ate a hard boiled egg today and that is all i have had...still too hyped from the shows to get on some schedule of feeding myself.

VP can you MSN for one second...I gotta run and it will be faster.

ruffian said:
when is Dis getting married??? congrats in advance!!

Diane! :hug:

Ruff! :hug:

I believe Dis is getting married this weekend!

And I got to hug my sister's pugs last weekend, which was wonderful. Of course, Pugsley had to walk all over my chest and torso, which caused my costrochondritis (inflammation of the cartiledge between the rib cage) to flare up, but I don't care--I love that little darling!!! He just likes to literally walk all over me, but as I tell everyone, that's because he loves Aunt Diane best.

Russty Cat said:
Hi Dis and Targon :hug: :hug:

VP we so need Pleban Cabana boys! I'm hungry too, but I don't want to go make lunch. :no:

I think the extent of my cooking today will be picking up the phone and ordering takeout. :lol: I honestly feel like I can barely get off the sofa. Sarah is feeling crappy again today, and so am I, to a lesser extent.

My mom called me at the hotel yesterday morning. I talked to my sister this morning, and she told me my mom had said that I sounded sad yesterday. My sister told her it was probably because I was sad from saying goodbye to my friends. :yes: :sad: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Dis :drool: ARe you ready for tonight and tomorrow? :hyper: I'm so excited for you!

Given To Fly just by PJ just came on. *sigh* This always makes me think of someone I love. :heart:

He floated back down ’cause he wanted to share
His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere
But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed
By faceless men, well, fuckers
He still stands

And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
The love he receives is the love that is saved
And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

OMG RUSSTY!!! My fav PJ song:combust:!!!!!!!!!!

RUFF!:hug: I am getting married tomorrow at sunset:love:

Hey everyone and thank you for the warm wishes:hug:

hi Dazz! :hug:

I'm only here for about one minute, I have to go pick up my brother

but I had a question for you? where at MSG do you go to catch the boys before they come into the building or after the show?

be back in 5 min

Dismantled said:

OMG RUSSTY!!! My fav PJ song:combust:!!!!!!!!!!

RUFF!:hug: I am getting married tomorrow at sunset:love:

Hey everyone and thank you for the warm wishes:hug:

Oh Dis!!! You would have just loved the way they did it at The Gorge! They did a slower set sitting down then took a 10 minute break. The guys came back out without Ed. They picked up their instruments and then Ed caming running out from the back of the stage and they kicked into GTF! He did this huge jump and started doing his deep Ed growling I swear the song just took off! I was seriously crying and screaming all at the same time! That moment alone was worth driving the 12 hours to get there. :love:

VP we are totally broke or I would so be ordering out. Sadly this afternoon I don't have a choice, I have to clean the kitchen. My in laws come to visit in a week and our house is a disastor. I mean like serious wreck. I've just been ignoring stuff for quite a while and now I have to deal with it all. I hate this and wish I could hire someone to come in and help. :(

Back
Top Bottom