Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday night i couldn't remember the password for my computer pass.........:scream:. That's after I'd spent $20 precious dinerooos.

But way later in the night I started to remember the longest word Then this morning I though I got the first word...which then worked the phrase out< I had the first word wrong last night>. But it still had some permutations. Luckily after about 8 tries i got it AND thwen repeated it tomyself a bunch of times.....

SOOOOOoo I'll be able to be on the netcafe here for 13 1/2 days for unlimited use for the rest of the guys stay here in NYC- and then read more of the other u2 stuff next week .:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I WILL be keeping a close check on the site to see if our guys are spotted publically at somewhere or other. Unless B flys off some where for weds/thurs.

BEGS..... PLEASE stay here in NYC, Bono! :drool: whimper Skip the going-out-of-town-for the-good-works-of-the-day routine for once :laugh:

:wink:

Last edited:
Nice to see you Dazz

Oh Weldy, well....lots of places are hiring for seasonal help ( and most hire with the intent of keeping some of them long term ) So I hope you find something good that you really like. It might be fun to learn about something different too.

Good Luck and keep me posted.

Wow.....well just think of all the stuff you learned from there and take it with you to your next job.

Hey, I gotta go back to the hotel.
Hope things work out Wonderful!! for you.
IllinoisCloneLove :wink:

hi SG :hug:

read your new chapter!!! I really like it...do I smell a new love interest for Bono? :hmm: :wink: :drool:

that's really what I needed just now...needed to get my mind off of studying for 10 minutes!! :)

Back
Top Bottom