Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
ok it's not the last picture anymore (although the one of Bono's bum is a good sight :giggle : )

it's the last really big one when it looks like he is looking RIGHT AT YOU :combust : :faint :

OK i'm melting onto a pile of goo that photo is so
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

It's probably a little bit more expensive than here in America Wild...I know that it's around 40 cents to mail something here in the US. Depending on what type of mail it is...:shrug:

Sorry...my dad knows more about this sort of thing than I...since he has worked in a mailroom for a bunch of years (No...never did work at a Post Office...mailroom for companies).

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Everybody!!!!!! :hug:s

OMG>>>>>>I'm having such a greaaaaaaat time, and NO:madspit: I haven't met bono yet. So :mad: don't ask.

I soooo promise that you WILL know when I do!!! AND thenyou'll get soooo sick of me going on & on & :blahblah: about it in the days/weeks/months?!? ahead :huh: - esp during those cold, dark, long nights up here in the NorthEast :laugh:, and then when the lushness of Spring blooms :drool:!!!! :eeklaugh: and......then when........

oh, hello there.....
:shifty:

:wink:

hi Dazz :hug:

did he come out and sign stuff today and you just didn't get to him again? or did he not come out at all?

(sorry, trying to figure out if it's worth it to go early on Friday)

sami0201 said:

I was thinking that...if I can even see from all the way up there!! I'm seriously considering going out to buy a really good pair of binoculars

SAMI!!!!!!!

<tries to save sami money>
You can rent Binocs at the garden,....you pay10$ in cash up front, then they charge on your credit card the amount of what they cost...after you return then they cancel the credit card charge.

Binoculars/u2 concerts =:drool: :drool: :drool: :laugh: :drool:

dazzledbylight said:

SAMI!!!!!!!

<tries to save sami money>
You can rent Binocs at the garden,....you pay10$ in cash up front, then they charge on your credit card the amount of what they cost...after you return then they cancel the credit card charge.

Binoculars/u2 concerts =:drool: :drool: :drool: :laugh: :drool:

oooh!!! I might want to have a pair of binocs anyway, but I'll definitely keep that in mind! thanks! :D :hug:

Back
Top Bottom