Pleban Girls Party - We're on Pleban Savings time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tsk: You'd think none of you were close enough to the border to get CBC :wink: Go search for Royal Canadian Air Farce to see what we're talking about *g*

<-- has been to *thinks* two RCAF tapings :D

Drea, didn't you know...CBC get's blocked at the border.....
Wouldn't want any crazy Canadian ideas getting leaked into the US and contaminating them...:p

I always wanted to go to a taping. It was awesome.
I loved the Timmies sketches.
(oh ya, oh ya, oh ya....) :lol:

I haven't watched any of the newer seasons though...

And Hello to anyone who's come in who I forgot to welcome! :hug:

Drea said:
:tsk: You'd think none of you were close enough to the border to get CBC :wink: Go search for Royal Canadian Air Farce to see what we're talking about *g*

<-- has been to *thinks* two RCAF tapings :D

I am close to the border, as you know. And I used to watch some CBC shows once in awhile (Air Farce wasn't one of them). However, years ago the CBC changed its Windsor signal so it doesn't go into my part of town anymore without cable. And I don't have cable. :mad:

Edit: But I listen to Canadian radio all the time. :wink:

Last edited:
Hi FB and Ali! :D

Ah, the Timmy's sketches were very funny as well. :lol: It was a great show, but I don't know if it's still on the air, or if it's as good as it was back in the early 90's.

*ponders Canadian TV* We used to get a few Canadian shows here when I was a kid... I used to watch Degrassi (Junior) High and You Can't Do That on Television all the time... :D

(I hope they actually were Canadian! :reject: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg Srsly? :lmao:

:yes: :yes: Dec 31, 1997 :lol: There's gotta be video of that SOMEWHERE :lmao:

Ali - Degrassi's Cdn.. You Can't Do That On Television I'm not sure, though there was a Cdn on it (Alanis Morissette (sp))

SG - I did know. I haven't gone and read it yet. :reject: I will later tonight.

Shit - I totally forgot about the hockey game, Drea! :reject: :lmao: It's PPV, so I wouldn't have been able to watch anyways. At least we're winning 4-2! :D

Back
Top Bottom