Pleban Girls Party - We're on Pleban Savings time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back. :D

Bri - I noticed in the last thread you asked about the fire. I had a fire in my house on Friday night. I wrote about it in my journal, if you wanted to know more.

I'm okay and everything is okay, but it was pretty sucky.

Thora! :hug:
I'm glad it wasn't too serious. But yikes! Not fun! :(

Drea said:
Yay! :D

No ravishing their Bono now :lol: I don't want to hear any stories of you living up to your name :wink:

Bono impersonator Wildly attacked during U2 show....no news on the perpetrator but she seemed to have a strange fascination with his leather pants.........and taking them off.
More to follow once he's caught his breath,

Wild :sexywink:

Thanks Bri :hug: Nope - it wasn't fun. It took a long time to clean everything up. At least my house is spotless and clean from top to bottom now! :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora! :hug:
I'm glad it wasn't too serious. But yikes! Not fun! :(

Bono impersonator Wildly attacked during U2 show....no news on the perpetrator but she seemed to have a strange fascination with his leather pants.........and taking them off.
More to follow once he's caught his breath,

Well after a few drinks :hmm:

amsterdamBar.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS.
Together twice in one day? :combust:

I know :flirt: - if you come back tonight after dinner it'll make three times in one day, a noteworthy record indeed :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I feel it is quite humanitarian of me to make this supreme self sacrafice and devele into the depths of my collections to find that which you seek.

:D thank you so much for the sacrifice of your time and energy when you get so little out of looking at the pictures :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

I know :flirt: - if you come back tonight after dinner it'll make three times in one day, a noteworthy record indeed :drool:

:D thank you so much for the sacrifice of your time and energy when you get so little out of looking at the pictures :sexywink:

Three times! Oh me oh my....I dunno if I can handle it. :combust:
I guess we'll just have to find out....test my limits...:flirt:

I'm so glad that you can fully appreciate that which I so selflessly do for you, with absoltely zero rewards for me, no ounce of enjoyment do I gleam from these hot droolworthy photo's of men who fill our dreams. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom