Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Sami, I was shocked. I looooved Michael, and expected to hate anything new they put out. But it's really, really good! And as I said, it's quite rare that anything I hear on the radio grabs my attention, especially on the first listen.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Their first single, Pretty Vegas, was pretty good too.

I just listened to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs for the first time, the whole cd. I wasn't expecting to like it but I do! It's interesting. :up:

Hi VP :wave:

I've tried sangria :yuck: though I must say it was cool of the teachers to do that - they probably wouldn't be served that much anyway... I bet she'll have some stories when she gets back! :giggle:

I don't think I've ever heard anything by them. It's awful - the only place I ever listen to the radio is in my car, and I have radio controls on my steering wheel, so it's really easy to keep switching stations if something comes on that I don't immediately recognize.

I've never heard Pretty Vegas, either.

Yeah I rarely listen to the radio. :lol: In the car it's almost always cd's. My dad has been in a phase for the past few months where he buys cd's of like every new band he hears of. :laugh: :huh: Good for me though! :wink:

Drea said:
Hi VP :wave:

I've tried sangria :yuck: though I must say it was cool of the teachers to do that - they probably wouldn't be served that much anyway... I bet she'll have some stories when she gets back! :giggle:

I LOVE sangria!! The only time I didn't like it was once when I was with a couple of friends staying in Windsor (they were Americans, and we all met up there for a weekend to go over to Detroit and see the Jays play). We were all sort of hung over from the night before, and when we went out for breakfast, they ordered sangria. I couldn't drink it, and they made fun of me. :angry: That's what I get for hanging out with two guys...

She said she tried it, but didn't like it. I'm not surprised, she doesn't like anything alcoholic.

It WAS cool of the teachers. I just hope that whatever happened with the other kids didn't ruin it for the rest.

Btw VP, I looked at that list you posted last night of the videos... can I bug you for a couple more? I watched Gloria and Two Hearts when I got up this morning (well, barely morning, it was almost noon :lol: ) - didn't realize Two Hearts had been filmed in Paris until I saw the Eiffel Towel in one of the shots *g* Baby!Band :cute: :giggle:

thanks Sami :hug: I tried to watch it, and it seemed like it was loading, took forever though, and then it froze and gave me an error. :( I'll check later on Yahoo videos though, that usually works well for me. :)

Sure Drea, what else would you like? :)

I made a list of 6, but I should really narrow that down, as it's more than "a couple" :laugh:

*reads list* :hmm: Love Is Blindness and New Year's Day? :D

I'll make a list of stuff that I have for you to pick from for me to MSN over :)

Drea said:
I made a list of 6, but I should really narrow that down, as it's more than "a couple" :laugh:

*reads list* :hmm: Love Is Blindness and New Year's Day? :D

I'll make a list of stuff that I have for you to pick from for me to MSN over :)

That's fine, give me the 6, it's no trouble, just clicking a few buttons. :)

VintagePunk said:

That's fine, give me the 6, it's no trouble, just clicking a few buttons. :)

:hyper:

Okay, the other four on the list:

A Sort Of Homecoming
Vertigo
Streets
Pride

*watches her computer explode from multiple downloads* :giggle:

sami0201 said:
:lol: VP

Drea, you've never seen any of those videos? :ohmy:

Now, when they were originally shown I saw Two Hearts, Pride, Streets, NYD and Vertigo... but I didn't know videos for Gloria, ASOH or LIB existed (hell, until I got the Best of dvd I didn't know there were videos for Wild Horses and all the Pop vids save Discotheque *g*)

U2 *REALLY* needs to do that Best of 80-90 dvd dammit :wink:

Sorry I disappeared - phone call.

Drea, I'll get to work on uploading those videos now.

Sami, every store around here has copies of the greatest hits dvd, too.

ETA - I just watched the rest of WOWY - so erotic, yet so sweet. When he kissed her :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom