Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol:

Well literally after I finish my exam my friend and I are going to hang out with one of our teachers for a bit. Tomorrow night we're gonna go out...I'm sure I'll just be hanging out with friends for the next 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks from tomorrow I'm going to NY! :hyper:

What are you doing?

OOooooh very nice! Are you going to NY with friends or family?

Thanks VP :hug: The weather's been amazing in Montreal. It's been around 28 degrees for the last couple days! :drool:

I'll be going home in 2 days!! :hyper: I can't wait for some real home cooked food :drool::lol:

I'll be catching up with friends and then I have to start job hunting.....such fun....:huh:

Mucca said:

OOooooh very nice! Are you going to NY with friends or family?

I'm going by myself to stay with family for 2 months. :drool: But I have a lot of friends there and a few of my friends from here will be there so I'll be seeing them too. :hyper:

2 days until you go home! That's so exciting! :happy:

I was watching the View today ( :reject: it was the only thing that was on the one channel that I can receive on my tv I swear! ) and they were talking about outrageous fashion. So there was this broach that they showed. It was a bedazzled cockroach and I don't mean a fake one. It was real and still crawling around!! :huh:
How gross is that?!?!?!
And who would go around bedazzling live cockroaches??? :|

sami0201 said:

I'm going by myself to stay with family for 2 months. :drool: But I have a lot of friends there and a few of my friends from here will be there so I'll be seeing them too. :hyper:

2 days until you go home! That's so exciting! :happy:

Wow that's so cool! You're going to have so much fun! :happy:

:yes:

:lol: Bedazzeled coackroahes is just wrong! :lmao: But I'm worse for thinking that um Edge would like em. :giggle: It would go with his jeans. :wink:

:dance: I just found a journal for an artist I love. I had lost the link when my other puter died and I finally found it again. :rockon:

Oooo other silly side note. I was working today on a new piece and so far its all different grey fabrics. I was sewing on it and sort of stood back looking at it and thought hmmmm it sorts of seems grey. Dorian Grey! Like two seconds later Bono came on my ipod singing about Dorian Grey. :lol:

sarabonocart.gif

:shifty:

almost looks like it was a dream! :ohmy:

the image effect makes it look like a dream! :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Oooo other silly side note. I was working today on a new piece and so far its all different grey fabrics. I was sewing on it and sort of stood back looking at it and thought hmmmm it sorts of seems grey. Dorian Grey! Like two seconds later Bono came on my ipod singing about Dorian Grey. :lol:

U2 is everywhere and there's no escapin' 'em. :drool::combust:

Hi wayne :wave:
Hi Molly :hug:

How are you both?

Wayne that is cool! It looks like a painting!

Abba is like the energizer bunny. :lol:

:hug: Molly :heart:

Sadly I have to go make dinner. I don't wanna, but no one else is going too. :giggle: See you all later. :heart:

it was nice here too
sunny and 73

i am quiet as i am still working
on figuring out my dcon dresses

i have decided to make this one too

i have all the costume connections pattern 1102 woman's medieval tunic
simplicity 8725
and le fleur de lyse mar 1001 women of medieval romanesque period

any suggestions on which might work best?
any ideas on fabrics ?

thanks so much
33.jpg

Back
Top Bottom