Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I only got to chapter 4 last night before I fell asleep. :reject:

I swear, school has ruined me for reading!! I used to stay up all night reading good books; now, I pick up a book and after a couple pages, my eyes refuse to focus, and I'm yawning. :sigh:

I went to bed last night intending to read it. Then decided I'd rather lay down in the dark and listen to Bono croon into my ear. *purrs* So I fell asleep listening to my best friend's copy of Best Of 80 - 90.

bono_gal said:
:confused:

its funny ive posted 200in one day :eyebrow:

I thought I was losing my marbles :wink:

No it's funny how quickly the Blue Crack addiction takes hold

don't worry, if you lose your marbles we'll pick them up and return them to you :wink:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Shirtless Bono would be good. :giggle:

I have to tell you I was having this total nice dream this morning, me and Bono on a beach some place just relaxing. And Mr. Cat came in and woke me up. ARGH! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

No it's funny how quickly the Blue Crack addiction takes hold

don't worry, if you lose your marbles we'll pick them up and return them to you :wink:

Damn I have been putting them in a bag under my desk! :eek: :giggle:

be back in a few its time to put the monkeys in bed.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: How sad is it that I just hung a poster up on my bedroom wall :reject: I thought I outgrew that ten years or more ago

what poster? :evil: I've got the B&W one from Guitar World on my wall. ALong with a small one I got from somewhere. And my little Edgie Shrine.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: How sad is it that I just hung a poster up on my bedroom wall :reject: I thought I outgrew that ten years or more ago

Um :reject: It could keep the U2 & PJ posters company in my studio. :giggle: I have a new Jim Morrison one to put up as well. I :heart: my music posters. I can't wait to get new ones from the PJ shows and a vertigo one. I'm just starting to run out of room. :lol:

brb

Ok ladies, BG's about to fall asleep on the keyboard now!

I have to go to bed....I know you will all miss me :wink:

BUT FOR THE LOVE O' GOD ITS 4AM!!

G'night girlies, be good :angel:

xx :hug: xx

DG :bigsistalove: :heart: :hug:

CeeCee said:

what poster? :evil: I've got the B&W one from Guitar World on my wall. ALong with a small one I got from somewhere. And my little Edgie Shrine.

That one and one from the Audio Biography thing I bought earlier, one on one side of my desk and the other on the entertainment center on the opposite side . I'm surrounded by U2! :faint:

:lol: I'm working on it :wink: Been doing so much reorganizing I have to search and upload

I'm also talking to an old friend (one who I can't convince to love U2 no matter how hard I try :scratch: why am I friends with these weird people? :lol: )

I'm back :D Fluffy is in bed, but I'm being a nice mommy and letting Mini-cat watch some more tv.

Shirtless Bono....:faint: Any kind of Bono :combust: :lol:

First, for those of you who weren't here and don't want to go back to the last thread:

I bought this today (Haven't listened to it yet though) and it had a poster and CD Booklet with some pics which I scanned

cover.jpg

Hi VP!! :wave:

I haven't been around here much lately...it's been so hot that I've been spending most of my home time in my bedroom. My apartment isn't air-conditioned, so I've been unhappy with this heat. Fans don't quite cut it when it's muggy! So, I'm probably going to sign off now and I'll come back and say hi again at another time!

:hugs: to everyone!

The audio biography? I think that's where I got that one! :lol:

Plus my Edgie Shrine. 8 4 by 6 photos i pritned off a CDRW of Edgie photos and taped to my wall.

Hey does anyone have any idea how much it costs to join the U2 fan club thing?

SG! I have that one too!

Oh I forgot to tell you girls. Mr. BF finally called me this evening on his cell phone. His signal was brekaing up and he said he'd call me abck. Not that I believed him or anything.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I'm working on it :wink: Been doing so much reorganizing I have to search and upload

I'm also talking to an old friend (one who I can't convince to love U2 no matter how hard I try :scratch: why am I friends with these weird people? :lol: )

I was talking to my friend Mags about getting rid of Mr. Cat and living in a commune with all of you and she informed me that she had had the same conversation with some girlfriends about building an old age home for them and she said that the one main requirement she had was that they must love rock music. Otherwise it was a no go! :giggle: I was like I knew there was a reason we were friends. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom