PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: what!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT !!!!!

Dis his <cough> Um friend <cough> is his 20 something secretary from work. He has been working on her truck since last week. And doing all sorts of special favors for her. It would have cost her close to $1,000 if she took it to the shop to be fixed. But why do that when you can flounce your arse and tits in his face and giggle all the time and get him to do it for half the cost. :mad:

Mr. Cat doesn't even realize he is attractive to women. We go thru this every bloody time they get a new secretary! We've had so many talks about not doing shite for them, but he is to sweet and naive!

She just got here and I'm not going to make nice with her. I don't freakin care.

Got wet, i meant Bri! Well - I'm always at it with B, in my dreams too!!!! :drool: Oh - To be the girl kissing him tonight!!!! :ohmy:

Russty Cat said:

Dis his <cough> Um friend <cough> is his 20 something secretary from work. He has been working on her truck since last week. And doing all sorts of special favors for her. It would have cost her close to $1,000 if she took it to the shop to be fixed. But why do that when you can flounce your arse and tits in his face and giggle all the time and get him to do it for half the cost. :mad:

Mr. Cat doesn't even realize he is attractive to women. We go thru this every bloody time they get a new secretary! We've had so many talks about not doing shite for them, but he is to sweet and naive!

She just got here and I'm not going to make nice with her. I don't freakin care.

ugh.................wow...I don't even know what to freakin say russty....except:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

goodluck:hug: and we are here if you wanna ever talk about it.

Dismantled said:

ugh.................wow...I don't even know what to freakin say russty

My husband has one of those too. her name happens to be Abby :mad:

Sorry. I'm just going to think of you as Dis forever, even if I ever meet you in "real life." I :censored: hate the name. :rant:

:hug: G'night, anyway. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Well, actually I did.....and I felt the need to tell VP, Drea and Sarah (earning me some momentarily oddball looks I might add :lmao: )

Actually.....the grass was damp, and I was sitting on it. :lol: :hug:

She was so wet, she made the grass damp. :ohmy: :ohmy:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

ugh.................wow...I don't even know what to freakin say russty....except:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Thanks Dis :hug: I know he won't do anything wrong, the problem is the girls don't seem to think that way. Luckily the current one is already pretty much afraid of me.

I told him though if I see any physical contact I'm kicking her arse! :giggle:

I know SG!!! It's crazy, but i wish it were so real! :wink: I think i just stayed on cos i've hardly been on in the past week&i miss it so much, that i can't wait to find out what's happened!

Nite everyone :wave: :)

Sad_Girl said:

My husband has one of those too. her name happens to be Abby :mad:

Sorry. I'm just going to think of you as Dis forever, even if I ever meet you in "real life." I :censored: hate the name. :rant:

:hug: G'night, anyway. :D

its ok............god you made my heart leap into my throat....there arn't too many of us out there...I read that and was like:yikes: :yikes: its nottttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyway sorry:hug: :hug: you know where we are when you need us:hug:

Back
Top Bottom