Pleban Girls Party: Bono's Rocking...and We're Ready To Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Yeah

Thought it was time for a change..

The one i really wanted wasn't there

Mind you it was edited by mod last night :giggle:

what was it..dare I ask:giggle:

do you know how to make those damn things?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea...I like it too!

*MY 1000TH POST!!!!!*

*balloons and streamers fall from the ceiling.........we all play for she's a jolly good fellow on kazoo's....

Congrats!!!!! welcome to refugee world:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh...ok. I'm suprised that the counselors don't notice that you are on this forum!

Hey Dismantled...come on...join the fun! We need more people here!

I've got my own office :) We all take our turns in perusing our favorite websites though. It's all good! :D

yeah wild..your probably right.

I didn't even bother trying to catch up...well I read a few but I missed like 2 threads...JUST LASTNIGHT......hot damn!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Your coworkers must be getting sick by now of U2....but I know you don't care what they think.

They just have to get used too all my U2 pictures, trade ads, tour posters etc.. when they enter my office. :lol: I don't have to speak, they just 'know'. ;)

my coworkers know I love u2...one person loves them also so we talk about them.... the others are like....U2....Uwho? and I'm like:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Dismantled said:
my coworkers know I love u2...one person loves them also so we talk about them.... the others are like....U2....Uwho? and I'm like:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I know! I look at people in amazement when they ask me who are in the pictures on my wall?! :ohmy: Hellllloooooo!

I am following that earthquake that just happened again in Indonesia...really scary...they just had a tidal surge in Australia...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom