Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Awwww! :h ug: Then it's best you didn't see it today, isn't it?

This way you can just pretend you did, and torture him with it. :e vil: :l ol:

:lmao: Oh, he WILL be tortured! After this he'll never go out in public again, poor guy. :laugh:

But I would have liked to, kind of. Maybe it would have cured me. :lol: But even though she has him, I have confidence that I can be a quality homewrecker if I tried. :wink: (Just kidding!! I'd never!) And to put it nicely my friend said that she could use some makeup. :shifty: That makes me feel good. :happy:

But seriously, it's like...what are they doing right now? :scream: :silent: :jealous:

Drea :hug:
2.gif

I wish I had some animation software on this new computer so I could make this more dramatic - or at least make him dance around a little for you :wink:

Congratulations!
AdamCClayton127.jpg

sami0201 said:

But seriously, it's like...what are they doing right now? :scream: :silent: :jealous:

This is what they're doing:

Him: (thinking) I wonder what Sami's doing right now? :hmm: :combust:

Her (thinking): I wish I looked like Sami, cause I know he's losing interest in me, and he wants her. :sad: :madwife:

And...scene!

VintagePunk said:

This is what they're doing:

Him: (thinking) I wonder what Sami's doing right now? :hm m: :com bust:

Her (thinking): I wish I looked like Sami, cause I know he's losing interest in me, and he wants her. :sad : :ma dwife:

And...scene!

:lmao: :happy:

I'm such a horrible person. :lol: For all I know she could be a super nice girl!! But I don't care, I hate her. :angry: :lol: Even if all they are doing is laying in bed. That should be me, damn it.

<---------issues :D

:hug:

Sweet dreams Sami :hug: It was rather like old times. :happysigh:

Drea you made me tear up. :hug: :heart: One day I will release all my evil meanness and you all will be sorry. Its all just a ploy so I seem like a nice girl. :wink:

Send Adam my way when your done. :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lmao : :happy :

I'm such a horrible person. :lol: For all I know she could be a super nice girl!! But I don't care, I hate her. :angry: :lol: Even if all they are doing is laying in bed. That should be me, damn it.

<---------issues :D

:hug:

Do you know Steely Dan's Hey Nineteen? :lol: That's how old she is, isn't she? :shifty:

Night! :hug: :kiss:

Russty Cat said:
Drea you made me tear up. :hug: :heart: One day I will release all my evil meanness and you all will be sorry. Its all just a ploy so I seem like a nice girl. :wink:

Send Adam my way when your done. :drool:

Sorry, it could take a while :wink: It seems he wants a knitted willie warmer before he goes, and I'm a very slooooooow knitter... :angel: I'll have to do constant comparisons too, to make sure the measurements are correct :shifty:

Drea said:

Sorry, it could take a while :wink: It seems he wants a knitted willie warmer before he goes, and I'm a very slooooooow knitter... :angel: I'll have to do constant comparisons too, to make sure the measurements are correct :shifty:

Send him on and I would be more then happy to measure him for you. :D I'm always such a helpful friend. :wink:

Nighty night Bri :hug:

I have to call it a night as well, have a long day of being friendly and visiting with people tomorrow :sigh: :wink:

Congrats Drea, thanks for the speech :heart:

Sweet Dreams ladies :hug:

Back
Top Bottom