Pleban Girls Party - Angels Of Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:
U2 news? There's a short beach clip of them (hopefully) working on new stuff. And of course the new tour dates (come to canada :sad: ).
Otherwise not too much.

How's the job?
And I love hearing u2 on the radio :love: It's so silly cause I can listen to the songs anytime, yet it;s more exciting when they play on there....:lol:

chickadee said:
Hi Wild & Bri & VP!

I'm in Salem NH on a rare day off from work! I'm fine but it's so hot! Not much to report as I'm working in one place and not travelling or anything but I've made some good friends so far!

How's things with you all? Any U2 news as I am missing them and haven't the chance to hear any news about them! Last night they played Still Haven't Found on my radio and then Streets the other day aaand Bad one night! Keeps me going!!

YOu should be in the Toronto area - I have six stations programmed into my car radio, and it seems like at least one of them are always playing U2. :drool:

The rescheduled tour dates have been announced - other than that, I can't think of anything.

What kind of work are you doing?

VintagePunk said:
Bri, what's your high bubble score now?? Last night I beat the game and got 87,775! :hyper:

When I got home last night, Sarah told me she'd beaten it and got 120 or 130 thousand. :grumpy:

Dude! How do you all get such high scores!? :madwife::love:

I managed to purge it from my system for a night or two. :crack: :lol: That game is way to freakin addicting!

I've only gotten as high as 39,000 :sad:

Ok...but really dumb question:reject:......how do you know if you win?
Cause I once cleared all the the balls..and it took me to a bonus round. And then the door ball rang so I had to scurry off and when I came back the game was over.....
Did I win? :confused:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:
U2 news? There's a short beach clip of them (hopefully) working on new stuff. And of course the new tour dates (come to canada :sad: ).
Otherwise not too much.

How's the job?
And I love hearing u2 on the radio :love: It's so silly cause I can listen to the songs anytime, yet it;s more exciting when they play on there....:lol:

I do that :lol: Even though it could make me late i have to listen to a track if it comes on the radio :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I managed to purge it from my system for a night or two. :crack: :lol: That game is way to freakin addicting!

I've only gotten as high as 39.000 :sad:

Ok...but really dumb question:reject:......how do you know if you win?
Cause I once cleared all the the balls..and it took me to a bonus round. And then the door ball rang so I had to scurry off and when I came back the game was over.....
Did I win? :confused:

I had no idea, I'd never read the thread, Sarah told me. :reject:

You can start clearing colours. When there are no balls of a certain colour up top, and none at the bottom, then that colour will no longer come up. Once you only have two colours left, a timer comes on and it's set at 5 minutes. You then have only five minutes to clear the last two colours. It sounds like that's where you were? :( Usually it doesn't take long to clear them, it only took me 30 seconds.

chickadee said:
Hi Wild & Bri & VP!

I'm in Salem NH on a rare day off from work! I'm fine but it's so hot! Not much to report as I'm working in one place and not travelling or anything but I've made some good friends so far!

How's things with you all? Any U2 news as I am missing them and haven't the chance to hear any news about them! Last night they played Still Haven't Found on my radio and then Streets the other day aaand Bad one night! Keeps me going!!

I used to live in Nashua a couple years ago:happy:

Hi everyone! :hug: Our computers at work were down this morning, and they just started working again. It was kinda nice, because we just sat around and chatted, as there is not much we can do without the computers. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't project

Don't connect

Protect

Don't expect

Suggest

I feel numb

Song references :happy:

I feel numb

I feel numb

Too much is not enough

Gimme some more

Gimme some more

Of that stuff love

Too much is not enough

:happy:

VintagePunk said:

I had no idea, I'd never read the thread, Sarah told me. :reject:

You can start clearing colours. When there are no balls of a certain colour up top, and none at the bottom, then that colour will no longer come up. Once you only have two colours left, a timer comes on and it's set at 5 minutes. You then have only five minutes to clear the last two colours. It sounds like that's where you were? :( Usually it doesn't take long to clear them, it only took me 30 seconds.

Omg, that's so where I was...so I could have won!?

Damn doorbell! :scream::madwife:

:sad::sad::sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

Is that what kids are calling it these days? :hmm:

:lmao:

wacking weeds:drool: ..it vibrates like hell and leaves my hands numb:drool: ..its all good except the smell......

Back
Top Bottom