Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :hug:

I found a great present for my good friend's wedding shower when I went shopping tonight! :D

Now I'm at home watching Much Ado About Nothing, chowing down on some good snacks and having a few drinks. :drool:

How's everyone doing tonight?

Drea said:

Meeting at the Hostelling International hostel on Church St - Adam said late afternoon/early evening but didn't specify an hour :lol:

oooh, so how do I find out further details? :uhoh:

Drea said:

Meeting at the Hostelling International hostel on Church St - Adam said late afternoon/early evening but didn't specify an hour :lol:

i'm still working on my plan for stuff tomorrow...i'm thinking 6ish, does that work?

i'll post a time tomorrow morning in our TO thread to confirm.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

I found a great present for my good friend's wedding shower when I went shopping tonight! :D

Now I'm at home watching Much Ado About Nothing, chowing down on some good snacks and having a few drinks. :drool:

How's everyone doing tonight?

Which version of MAAN?

the rockin edge said:

i'm still working on my plan for stuff tomorrow...i'm thinking 6ish, does that work?

i'll post a time tomorrow morning in our TO thread to confirm.

6ish works for me :) I'll check the TO thread when I get up :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Drea - it's the one with Kenneth Brannaugh (or however you spell his name). I love the cast - so many great actors are in it! :D

That's a great version :up: I want to buy the dvd one of these days :D

Well I'll try and check in tomorrow and I'll try and make it out. I've got to get going, I have a big day tomorrow. Take care everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom