Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
0529187900.jpg

:adam: *thinking* 'I love my life!'

:cute: :giggle:

You love your life- I love your arse

love1.gif

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm fine Reggie and I don't think you are a party crasher....I think you are one of the lifes of the party! :wink:

Oh Weldy you're just saying that because it's true.

Flattery will get you everywhere with me...which then allows me to get my hands all over....uh....nothing. :silent:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok....I was just stating a fact. I'm not the Flattery type. If I was....i would have given you something to go along with what I'm saying :wink:

Yeah, wow, OK deflate my balloon.

:wink:

OK ladies I'd love to stay, but I've gotta run...however look for me in a couple of hours...because I'll be looking for you...:macdevil:

Please do not bite my head off but I got to ask....I could use some PGL right about now:crack:

I got less than thirty minutes before my weekend begins. To bad I have nothing at all to do tonight:|

Hawaii Alert: I hear that Red is the color to wear for the concert so I decided I will try to follow suit. How bout you babe?:sexywink:

:giggle: I've got quite a bit written. I'm trying to get it finished soon, cause I don't want to leave it for yet another month :uhoh: I may even write some tonight :sexywink:

By the way, have you seen that "I SPY" game? Let's start one right here.. I spy with my little eye.. something that starts with a "B":
IMG_1370-1.jpg

:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:
I got less than thirty minutes before my weekend begins. To bad I have nothing at all to do tonight

Hawaii Alert: I hear that Red is the color to wear for the concert so I decided I will try to follow suit. How bout you babe?:sexywink:
I saw that :hmm: I have only one red item of clothing in my entire wardrobe and it's an Oasis tshirt :uhoh: I'd like to get a (Red) tshirt though, so we shall see :yes:

I'm sorry you have nothing to do tonight :( I haven't been out in the longest time :madspit:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne! :wave:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllldy :lol: :hug: You guessed correctly. However did you manage to figure out what I was thinking? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom