Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cindy got bumped offline, but I did tell her over IM about the Sims thing.. not sure if she saw it though - will tell her when she gets back :)

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I *think* I just heard that the U2 episode of the Simpsons will be on this Monday at 9. :hyper:

I have that on video... wish I could make copies of it somehow for you... It's so funny! I had to buy it over the internet, it was the only pro package of it, called 'the simpsons political party'

I adore it. I love to listen to Adam's lines especially :yes:

~Wankers~ :whistle:

Ir's a story from Flanagans book...He doesn't mind massages so much, as some of the practices behind it, that dispute his faith, I guess....

I never thought about it having to do with his beliefs. He could go to a phsyical therapist to have one and there would be no crossing the lines. Heck he could even have a male PT do it. :shrug:

Russty, keep your hands off! You can have the other three, Me and Drea have dibs on Ads

Hey its all your fault I even perve on Ads to begin with! :eyebrow: :giggle:

New thread is up girls :D

VintagePunk said:

Crampy. :mad: :mad:

You? :laugh:

ugh cramps:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I am ....ugh..tired and sunburned..again...I am going to burn to a different race pretty soon......if that makes sense...and it probably doesn't cause I am really tired...and grumpy:grumpy: :grumpy:

Dismantled said:

ugh cramps:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I am ....ugh..tired and sunburned..again...I am going to burn to a different race pretty soon......if that makes sense...and it probably doesn't cause I am really tired...and grumpy:grumpy: :grumpy:

Psst, new thread. Over there. ========>

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

There are some buildings already there when you start the game, but generally speaking I think they are pretty :bleh: so I build my own houses, then you have to furnish them, and what you do to take care of your sims revolves around their basic needs and wants. They have a last of drives which you need to keep satisfied; Fun, Hunger, Bladder, social, etc... and they have goals and aspirations which you help them achieve and fears to avoid... all of this to keep them happy and healthy :phew!:

And they have free will (which you can shut off if you want but that tends to lead to very bored sims who can accidentally starve to death and who frequently pee their pants)

Interaction with other sims depends on the sim you're controllings mood (balance of those basic drives) and the mood of the other sim...

It sounds really complicated, but once you get the hang of it it's easy enough, and obviously a lot of fun

there is a camera button to capture the pictures and a video capture, but I haven't been able to upload any video footage yet

Does that answer your question?

ALmost caught up now :)

yeah, thats a good explaination....

wow....that does sound complicated ie didn't know....there was that craze a few years back...don't remember the real name of it, but a virtual electronic pet on a ??keychain???o feed, scoop, play with the pet.

If it was neglected too long you'd get as beeping on the KC. if you really neglected it, it would die :(

so this whole basic drives etc is intersesting as to then mixing it together....:lol: what a hoot! Ilove that you jazzed up the houses!! get a real kick at looking t them and the landscaing as welll as the human interactions! :D

I think the coolest looking from the outside in terms of shape of the house is the new POP Era u2 house a semi-doubhle looking thing. :D

and love all your latest collages!!!

the "stay one with the nice softeninf glow of smudged color then all the little pics aropund it..

You got quite a very cool, & hot bunch of WP's.

Back
Top Bottom