Pleban Girl/Guy Party - Building a large U2 shrine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

Ahh, yes, the infamous Bridget Jones scene. :love: I've done that once or twice. :shifty:

:lol: :love:

I have an urge to go watch it now. Colin Firth. :drool:

I hate when you have to waste days like that waiting for service people. It's totally ridiculous. I've had to do that several times. It would be nicer if they could give you a specific time, rather than oh - we'll be there sometime between 9 and 5. :angry:

I know. Me and Andy were just ranting about this. :madwife:

:D :D

I back!!!!!!!
MUCH quicker than I thot!:happy:

Unfortunately GG2 I am mild to moderately poor.
I DO have some extra money for FUN, & some modest "luxeries" {to me they're psychological necessities....}.
Which why I qualify my level within being poor. there are many people here in the USA who are way poorer, :( and even really desitute.

But when you've lived about 4/5th of your life in the medium to lower middle-class.......even my level of poverty ranges from frustrationing to possibly dangerours[tho, THANK the Powers -- I ahve not had a situation where such a frightening situation has happened].

SO besides the cheap to moderate take-out or lunch/diner out w friends. The infrequent CD or DVD, movie out........ALOT of my extra $$ goes to my ART & CRAFTS { silver jewelry & some for knitting} supplies.

I only have a portable DVD player, vcr player I got Holiday $$ from my Mom & Sis, & got to see u2 2x's more than i expected was because i 1]got a jump in spendiblesone my modest credit card , 2] my sis lent me the $ to see them thru ETS last Nov,
I haven't even started to pay her back for that , I still owe her more 4 on something else.

sorry :giggle: :uhoh:maybe TMI ! But that's were the extra montly monthy gets going.

I even have a Bondi Blue I-mac that my Sis's company gave me when they upgraded.......

Last edited:
Hey Dazz. :hug: Not seen you for ages.

This pic still isnt showing up in myspace.

:angry: :madwife:

I give up with it tonight.

You people have made me all hungry aswell. :shame:

Just off to get something to eat. Andy is calling me back soon. :cute:

Last edited:
:sad: Ack Dazz, that doesn't sound that good! hope things get better for you soon!

Simon... I... just... ate... :drool: so good to eat food...

Galeongirl said:

Simon... I... just... ate... :drool: so good to eat food...

Good to hear that!
We can't have our lovely PLEBAns starving, can we?

I saw The U2 Sims screens/stories a couple of pages back and I just remembered this:

I was playing NBA Street V3 on my Gamecube some time ago.
U2 kicked Beastie Boys' asses!
22-10 I think it was
(Edge did the final two points with a shot from full court!!)

Here they are, my very own U2-team!

Elevation Tour-Adam:
nbastreetv3_adam.jpg

Based on:
http://limelight.pcdome.hu/Goodies/boston/elevation_026.jpg

Miss Sarajevo-Bono:
nbastreetv3_bono.jpg

Based on:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/Edge89/Bono-Edge/3.jpg

Vertigo/Elevation-Edge:
nbastreetv3_edge_1.jpg

nbastreetv3_edge_2.jpg

Not based on any picture/style.

Achtung Baby-Larry:
nbastreetv3_larry.jpg

Based on these two:
http://www.u2takemehigher.com/galleryx/albums/Larry/zoobaby/AB_larry_armysing.jpg
http://www.u2takemehigher.com/galleryx/albums/Larry/zoobaby/Larry3actung.jpg

The turned out pretty nice in my opinion, but the game is not good at different faces...

Last edited:
I'm still confused. I tried to add ya again DG but it just says email addy unknown. :sad:

MY foo dis ready now. Just saved it from burning. :lol: Heinz beans. :drool:

Your U2 team is awesome Simon :up:

See ya later girls and guys

:hug:

x

WildHoney said:

:madwife:

I'm not the worst one :shifty:

:eyebrow: Oh REALLY????

then who is :lol:

:shifty: yea... I guess there definately are some sights in Dublin.... his arms... legs... chest.. back... head... eyes... :whistle: need I say more?

WildHoney said:
Thora :hug: :hyper:

Thanks i know :)

It's great to be eating again

Even if it's only a chicken breast and nothing else

I can have skimmed milk tomorrow so that my first proper cup of tea for 5 1/2 months :drool:

I bet it's great to have real food again! That's so awesome. I know you'll continue to do well. :) :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

I bet it's great to have real food again! That's so awesome. I know you'll continue to do well. :) :hug:

Yes it was lovely sinking my teeth into a nice tender portion of meat :drool:

:shifty:

I'm sticking to a portion of either chicken, turkey or tuna

As of tomorrow i can have a small salad made of Celery, Lettuce & water cress with Fat free Salad dressing :drool: :drool:

As of next Monday i can have as much sugar free jello / jelly as i want :drool: :hyper: :hyper:

WildHoney said:

Hi GG2 :hug:

Emm haven't a clue what part of Dublin you're going on about :shifty: :angel:

:shifty: how about the most masculine, handsome and devilish little Irish part of it?

congrats on you eating again :hug:

now I hafta go... it's too late her... :sad: tomorrow will be my last day before school*cringes* starts again... yuck!
Ciao everybody :hug:

Back
Top Bottom