PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

About how much you both want me? :sexywink:

:lmao:

Jem :hug: Thanks, I needed that. :)

I was working her as you requested. She may be giving way :wink:

Oh and how much we wanted you :flirt:
22.gif

That's a shame VP! :hug: :hug:
It's really bad when you can't even eat, as you need to have lots of energy&staying power for when you bring B home with you!!!!

:ohmy: :wink:

WildHoney said:

I was working her as you requested. She may be giving way :wink:

Oh and how much we wanted you :flirt:
22.gif

I thought she might. We're irresistable. :flirt:

Also, by the time 9/17 rolls around, she won't have seen a show for a while, and let's face it, the girl's a serious addict. :lol: She'll be begging for a fix. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
No sims updates today :madspit: :sad: :scream:

I saved the characters... but the houses are all gone. I have to break the households down into smaller units and try to rebuild.
cross your fingers that I can make it work :sigh:

Meanwhile... what is this show with Larry Susan and Darren are talking about? I could use some serious Larry love right about now :(

:ohmy: ooohhhhh :hug: :hug: all that hard work gone? Phhbbtttt!

so smaller houses & smaller parcels of land?

couldn't there be a SIMS user site thaT you could message board and get some tips for rebuilding better???

VP - I asked ruff can she make it for Toronto&she told me no chance as she'll be just on her 2nd week of being back at teaching, at which i said oh that's a bummer! :(

Nite Darren&you're gonna have to go shopping for your own leather jacket, i'm afraid!!!!! :sexywink:

Hey VP...I'm not going to stay for long...I got to get my check my hours and get my check...while going to watch Bewitched using my freebie tickets (I can't use them for War of the Worlds until July 5th...since it came out yesterday...and cause of the fact that the Fourth of July is coming up...god...I sometimes hate this holiday).

Back
Top Bottom