PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back so soon Dis? Can't stay away dearest?!?! :drool: :drool:

I normally have chicken curry!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Back so soon Dis? Can't stay away dearest?!?! :drool:

I normally have chicken curry!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

chicken curry:drool:

I am trying something new tonight..I had turkey and papaya...so I thought I would make a curry out of that..so far soooo good:drool: :drool: :drool:

and no...I cannot stay away:flirt: you girls are good...too good to me:drool:

susanp6 said:
I'm telling you Jem, i was saying to Wild&others earlier that when i finally get to be at The Clarence, i'll be in a truly orgasmic state&i'll be bowing down on the ground, doing a we're not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I will be just sooooo happy that i'm finally there in Dublin!!! :happy: :heart: :rockon:

I can see it now we're sipping cocktails in the Octagon Bar when all of a sudden there's a "Hello girls can i buy you a drink" we look round and there's b drooling over us :sigh:

susanp6 said:
I'm telling you Jem, i was saying to Wild&others earlier that when i finally get to be at The Clarence, i'll be in a truly orgasmic state&i'll be bowing down on the ground, doing a we're not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I will be just sooooo happy that i'm finally there in Dublin!!! :happy: :heart: :rockon:

i was orgasmic susan, im tellin you! i was trying not to stare, then i was like hm B might of sat here, here, here, here pointing at diff seats :lmao:

oh was talking to my friend before who i went to the 2nd manc gig with, her description of me during concert was that i was

"gazing at B like "aaaah Bono" " an di htought she hadn't realised my B fetish

by dis :hug:

suppose its hard to hide :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Oh...were you hoping for something:flirt:

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

No wonder you used the :sigh: smilie Wild!!!!! Cos sadly, Bono will prob never ask us if we want a drink, boo-hoo!!!!!! :scream:

Altho', you never know!!!! :evil: ;)

Oh and i meet up with Ruff:hyper: :hyper:

We couldn't meet up last night as i couldn't get down to the floor from where i was sitting.So we had to settle for a wave. She & ally were leaving early to meet the band so we decicded to meet up this morning.

Ruff woke up late and i thought our chance of meeting was gone :sad: So she text me saying that she was on her way to London by train and i text her back saying so was i . Anyway we were only on the same train and had a good chat about the gig and Bono and you girls

She misses you all and sends her love

WildHoney said:
Oh and i meet up with Ruff:hyper: :hyper:

We couldn't meet up last night as i couldn't get down to the floor from where i was sitting.So we had to settle for a wave. She & ally were leaving early to meet the band so we decicded to meet up this morning.

Ruff woke up late and i thought our chance of meeting was gone :sad: So she text me saying that she was on her way to London by train and i text her back saying so was i . Anyway we were only on the same train and had a good chat about the gig and Bono and you girls

She misses you all and sends her love

:hyper: thats so cool you were on the same train

did she meet them then :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom