PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy, I'd like to talk to either Adam or Larry - Adam about his conversion to Christianity in recent years or Larry about the loss of a sibling; something we've both been through

I planned on going to sleep,but then I remembered 11 pm is a normal time to go to sleep! And we all know I can't fall asleep until after 3 am! Sweet! :happy:

CeeCee said:

Bono seems to be a likely choice for everyone, being hte lead singer and all. He has more of a potentional to be out there and do something that really makes you want to talk to him.

Not only that...the work he's doing for Data, G8, etc... he's an amazing selfless person. So much more than the lead singer of U2 :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
hi snooky & Fly :hug:

the cafe is closing in about 13 mins...so i'll give my offical good bye & go well :hug: now...
that way when i actually dissappear from here- you'll know i'm not ignoring anyone

:hug: Nite daz :wave:

As of right now I think I'd really like to know more about Bono and Ali's personal experiences in Ethiopia. I know there's been a bit of disclosure but not the really interesting details. I think this stems from the fact that I'm getting that itching to go to Africa yet again :yes:

I'd like to talk to them all about so many things myself. My most likely candidate, as much as I love all of them, would probaby be Bono. SO that I could hug him and thank him for helping me feel again. I'd been closed off for so long cause I didn't want to get hurt that I'd forgotten what it was like to actually live, out there in hte world.

I think I'd like to know how Bono would feel having Jordan have a stepmother who's only one year older than her. :wink:

Seriously, I think I'd like to talk about God and spirituality with Bono. He has alot of interesting views on it. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
U21145.jpg

In celebration of Drea's Vacation & Extra Adam drooling time:

U2Adam319.jpg

U2Adam279.jpg

*G* I rather like that way of putting it.. "Extra Adam drooling time" :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:
As of right now I think I'd really like to know more about Bono and Ali's personal experiences in Ethiopia. I know there's been a bit of disclosure but not the really interesting details. I think this stems from the fact that I'm getting that itching to go to Africa yet again :yes:

Fly, have you been to Africa? I've always dreamt of making my way there. Mr. SoBe and I were to go in '02. Got our passports, innoculations, etc... and the war started. We decided to bow out when all the anti-American sentiments started to surface in light of good ole' George W. I'm still planning on going, just don't know when now??

Night Joanne! :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Sobe I was actually looking at a Vargas book at the shop tonight. V loves doing pinup girls, so we were discussing doing one on me. I really love the ones from the 40's and 50's. But I really love the comic book hero women as well. I thought maybe we could do something combined. Something sexy, but a bit edgie.

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: All I had in mind was listening to the Backstreet Boys! :happy:

It's YOU who's the perv! :shifty:

Honestly...I swear :wink:

:whistle: Rock your body right....

What? I was just singing along to the Backstreet Boys...not suggesting anything...:shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:
I think I'd like to know how Bono would feel having Jordan have a stepmother who's only one year older than her. :wink:

Seriously, I think I'd like to talk about God and spirituality with Bono. He has alot of interesting views on it. :yes:

:laugh: :lmao:

CeeCee said:
I'd like to talk to them all about so many things myself. My most likely candidate, as much as I love all of them, would probaby be Bono. SO that I could hug him and thank him for helping me feel again. I'd been closed off for so long cause I didn't want to get hurt that I'd forgotten what it was like to actually live, out there in hte world.

That is just beautiful Cindy. :hug: Its so amazing when things like that come full circle in your life, thanks to music and soul.

I'd have a really hard time choosing, but at this point in my life I'd want to talk to Edge. I tell him thank you for still caring after all these years about the music. Thank you for being willing to stick your heart and soul into it and out there for all the world to see. thanks for not half arsing it. His musical journey has soothed my soul alot in the past year. I owe him and the other boys more then they will ever know. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom