PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to a new DJ on the radio and he played Vertigo. After the song had finished he said he met Bono once in the Men's bathroom. He said he really wanted to look down to see Mr Rattler but was scared he'd get caught. Anyway he couldn't resist temptation and did, Bono caught him and said " Are you looking for a tattoo" :lmao: :lmao:

WildHoney said:
I'm listening to a new DJ on the radio and he played Vertigo. After the song had finished he said he met Bono once in the Men's bathroom. He said he really wanted to look down to see Mr Rattler but was scared he'd get caught. Anyway he couldn't resist temptation and did, Bono caught him and said " Are you looking for a tattoo" :lmao: :lmao:

omg :lmao:

Gotta go to school :madspit: :wave:

:drool: I'm better now that your here. :wink:

We've been having issues with the new house all weekend, but hopefully tht will get cleared up today and I can stop stressing about it. Hopefully I'll get off my bum and get some packing done today.

How you doin? {{Joey Tribiani}}

36_23_121.gif

VP - One whole year of Plebanism :combust: :drool:

HI Wild! :hug:

My brokers appraisers called to appraise the new house so the loan would clear on it. Well the appraisers were told that the house was zoned only commerical so they called my broker and told him that they could not do a loan on it. So I got a freaked out phone call on Friday stating that things were a no go. Well I called our agent up there and told him that something funky was going on and to fix it! So he called me this morning and said that he was faxing them papers today stating from the zoning commision that its zoned commerical/residential. Hopefully that will make everyone happy and things can move forward.

Hi Sarah and GG :hug: :heart: :hug:

Thanks guys. I'm sure everything will be fine. No one wants the wrath of Russty coming after them so I'm sure they'll get it fixed. :wink:

Coffee is good. :drool: I have a stomach ache which sucks, but I did manage to drink a cup of coffee. :heart:

I have a feeling I'm not getting much done today. :lol: I should get my U2 and I book and crawl back into bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom