PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
*creeps over to the couch grabs Edges hand and starts walking for the door.*

"Wait right here for a sec."

*runs back in and grabs Larry as well*

:evil:

*quickly distracts Edge with something shiney and electronic looking and grabs him back*

sami0201 said:

I didn't know that :ohmy:

And you didn't stalk them because....:scratch: :wink:

What are the dates that you and RUff and Fly will all be in Dublin at the same time? June 20something? :shifty:

I'm not sure on Fly's dates but i know me and Rff will be there around the 20th

20th June is my Wedding anniversary so i'm working on NI to stay at the Clarence again:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'm not sure on Fly's dates but i know me and Rff will be there around the 20th

20th June is my Wedding anniversary so i'm working on NI to stay at the Clarence again:drool: :drool:

Ok :)

My parents asked me if I really wanted to go on the teen tour with my friend and her friends because they'd try to send me if I did but I said I'd rather go with them to Ireland/England because the tour is only in London for a day and it doesn't go to Ireland :sad: And it would actually be cheaper to go as a family than for me to go alone on the tour :yikes: :lol:

sami0201 said:

Ok :)

My parents asked me if I really wanted to go on the teen tour with my friend and her friends because they'd try to send me if I did but I said I'd rather go with them to Ireland/England because the tour is only in London for a day and it doesn't go to Ireland :sad: And it would actually be cheaper to go as a family than for me to go alone on the tour :yikes: :lol:

Fingers crossed :|

Drea said:
I just want to say how much Russty rocks *G* When I catch up again I'll show you guys the Pleban Knitting Team buttons she made :wink:

:hug: Your too sweet. :heart: :D

Sami I sure hope you get to go! :hyper: I expect pictures of course. :wink:

One day I'll have to scan in the picture of me when I was 15 at a pub in Germany holding a huge mug of beer. :lol: Of course you can't see that I had a soda just out of the photo and the beer was actually one of my friends. :giggle:

For the record, I love rollercoasters (even though I'd probably not be able to make the Disney 2007 thing :wink: ) and it really sucks that anything going backwards makes me ill - there are some kickass coasters I'll never get to ride :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom