Pleba Girls Party: Weldy Turns 8000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Yes, but I will provide the accommodations, which would be my room. Sadly I only have one bed so we'll have to share but I don't think that will be a problem :wink:

Oooohhhh... sounds like a plush job. How soon do you want me up there to fill the postion? :wink:

CeeCee said:
Night Near clone!

Thank you Russty. I went back and started over. Which reminds me. Would you like Mr. Cat to be your pharoh?

Screw that! :lol: If I can't cheat in real life a girl needs her fantasies. :giggle: Hmmm how about his name either being Edward or Michael. (Don't ask, cuz I ain't telling!) :laugh:

And what is this with you and Mucca!!! :rant: I thought I was your girl!!! :madspit: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Screw that! :lol: If I can't cheat in real life a girl needs her fantasies. :giggle: Hmmm how about his name either being Edward or Michael. (Don't ask, cuz I ain't telling!) :laugh:

And what is this with you and Mucca!!! :rant: I thought I was your girl!!! :madspit: :wink:

*dies* I don't think Michael or Edward are real eyptian names but I can try and find an equivilant.

Aaawww, Russ, darling. Luv. You know you're the only Cat for me! *licks* Mucca's my near clone. I :heart: my near clone.

Sad_Girl said:

*taps Russty's shoulder* Ahem! :mad: :eyebrow:

:wink:

Oh you know you'll always be my clone! :hug: :sexywink: And if I ever leave Mr. Cat your first on my list of woman to shack up with. :lol: We can watch U2 videos all day and play Sims. :dance:

CeeCee said:

*dies* I don't think Michael or Edward are real eyptian names but I can try and find an equivilant.

Aaawww, Russ, darling. Luv. You know you're the only Cat for me! *licks* Mucca's my near clone. I :heart: my near clone.

*purrs* Okay I feel better then. As long as you don't stop licking me. :sexywink: :giggle:

Whatever names work is fine. I'll just keep picturing Mikey in my head. <girly sigh> Sweet Angel boy that he is. :evil: :giggle:

Night night DG! :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams.

Well we could have two regular and two laptops for when we travel. :yes: :giggle:

Hi Weldy. Welcome back. :D

Well, I'm up to four whole pages on my FF that I'm trying to work on :crack: but it's three am and time for me to look at the back of my eyelids for awhile

:hug: goodnight all, sweet U2 dreams!

Nighty night SG! :hug: Sweaty dreams. :heart:

I think its time for me to hit the sack as well. The screens starting to get blurry. :lol: See ya all tomorrow. Night night! :hug: :wave: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom