Pleba Girls Party: Weldy Turns 8000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

That's awesome!! :applaud:

Yesterday I finally figured out the rest of the chords for the Elevation version of Stay. I spent like half an hour pausing the DVD and staring at Edge's fingerings :lol:

Thank you! i'm chuffed!

ooohhhh... how'd you do that? What DVD do you have that shows it? *dying to know*

Russty Cat said:

:rockon: Very cool! Hope your feeling better soon! :hug: :heart:

Thanks Hun :hug:

I was checking out some of the Gibson SG's they had at the guitar store, they didn't have the angus young one :( but they had one that was very similar. It costs around $1000.....It'll be a looooong time before I'll be able to afford one :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

:sad:

Fine....I'll just go snuggle up with....Chizzer's friend. :shifty:

Chizzer, you have friends, right? :drool:

yeah, but they werent invited :wink:

CeeCee said:

Thank you! i'm chuffed!

ooohhhh... how'd you do that? What DVD do you have that shows it? *dying to know*

It's the Boston DVD, they zoom in on his hands once in awhile so I just paused it there. I found a tab for it before but he altered it a bit in the concert, that's why I had to do that with the DVD.

Well...I hate to be a partypopper...but I'm going to go now...I guess I'm not needed anymore :wink: (I understand though)

Really...I need to take off my clothes I have on...I'm hot as hell....and I'm going to get myself a drink of water and then watch some TV.

Laters all :wave: :heart: :hug:

GG: Thanks again for the thread name * Geographical Clone :hug: *

Back
Top Bottom