Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, Dis, Weldy!! :hug:

Wild, 2 am. :( Were you two able to at least have a nap before you had to be back in line?

If I ever do Chicago again (which I'd LOVE to, Sarah and I loved it there, and were really sorry we didn't get to explore more of the city), I'd probably camp out. The arena grounds are ideal for that!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis....don't feel bad....I just ate some Winter Oreos...:drool:

I cannot help but feel bad...I'm bloated like a toad:scream: too many cookies:|

:wink:

winter oreos...are those mint?:drool:

VintagePunk said:

Wild, 2 am. :( Were you two able to at least have a nap before you had to be back in line?

If I ever do Chicago again (which I'd LOVE to, Sarah and I loved it there, and were really sorry we didn't get to explore more of the city), I'd probably camp out. The arena grounds are ideal for that!

Hey VP :hug:

You should come back to Chicago....it's really awesome during Taste of Chicago....:drool:

VintagePunk said:

Jem actually slept whilst we were in line. We were able to sleep after we got our wristband.

I'm sure i'll be back in Chicago for the next tour :shifty: I'll be pitching my tent next to yours...unless we share a king size sleeping bag :flirt:

WildHoney said:

Jem actually slept whilst we were in line. We were able to sleep after we got our wristband.

I'm sure i'll be back in Chicago for the next tour :shifty: I'll be pitching my tent next to yours...unless we share a king size sleeping bag :flirt:

We'll set up a tent big enough for all of us. :combust: Our very own Pleban commune, like we've always talked about!! :drool: :happy:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, that's going to be so awesome!!! :hyper: :happy: You, and Bri, and DG!!

Is it time for next tour yet? :shifty: :drool:

I can't wait :hyper: :drool:

*prays for a small summer tour*
but I'm sure it won't happen :sigh:

I told my mom today that it sucks I'm 16 or I'd sooo go to Hawaii (both of my parents said they'll never go again :angry: ) and she's like "yeah, how would you pay?" and I said "credit cards all the way!!!" :lmao: Now she's worried that I don't have my values set and I don't care about raking up thousands of dollars in credit :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

If you weren't ashamed of us, you could come, I suppose. :angry:

:sexywink:

I'm not ashamed of you people:lmao::angry:

I would have gladly met up with the 12/5 girls if I didn't get there at 8pm:angry:

now NOONE is seeing my tree:angry:

Dismantled said:

I'm not ashamed of you people:lmao::angry:

I would have gladly met up with the 12/5 girls if I didn't get there at 8pm:angry:

now NOONE is seeing my tree:angry:

:sad: But I want to see your tree!! :scream:

I'd show you all my tree....except...yeah, I'll just show you all another time. :shifty: My tree doesn't want to be bothered, right now. :shh: :shifty:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom