Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

I don't think it's staying open all night...but I could be wrong. :shrug:

And Bri :tsk: this is something I have to frown upon unlike LOTR. Go read all of them NOW!! :wink:

I think ours is having a midnight madness sale....
But, it conflicts with a downtown midnight madness happening in the town next to mine......So I'm so there..

Sorry Harry :wink:

:reject:
I will. Someday...really! :lol:

Hi RR :)

FlyYourKite said:

I don't think it's staying open all night...but I could be wrong. :shrug:

And Bri :tsk: this is something I have to frown upon unlike LOTR. Go read all of them NOW!! :wink:

I've never seen any of the LOTR movies, OR any Star Wars movies, either. I'm very proud of this. :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

:madspit: I will spit in your lunch in protest that I don't have a GA ticket as well.

:lol:

Are those the ones that are going to Wild & Jem if you can get GA?

Then bring me something packaged. :wink: :lol:

Yes, those are the ones. You have seats for that night?

VintagePunk said:

I've never seen any of the LOTR movies, OR any Star Wars movies, either. I'm very proud of this. :hyper:

Star Wars either??? :hyper: I've found my soul mate. I haven't seen any of them (LOTR or Star Wars) and everyone makes fun of me. But I stick to my cause.... :shifty: the "I will not surrender to being like everyone else cause" :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

Cindy I said that I have an extra VHS copy of R&H do you need one? I'd be happy to send it to you. Otherwise for the time being it will join the Shire O'day Music in my studio. aka bookshelf with way to much music stuff.

Do I need one? No. I need more tapes like I need another hole in the head. Would I totally love it anyway? :censored: yeah! What do I gotta do to talk your beautiful self out of it? :flirt:

I'm truely shameless. :lol: 'What would you do for U2 merchandise/tickets?' instead of 'what would you do for a londike bar?'!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think ours is having a midnight madness sale....
But, it conflicts with a downtown midnight madness happening in the town next to mine......So I'm so there..

YOu should let me kidnap you and come to see Charlie... with us Friday night!! :hyper:

And then Sarah said she'll force you to read the Harry Potter books. :wink:

I think she's serious, though. :yikes: :lol:

She's a hardcore Harry fan...

Ok girls....it was great talking to ya :laugh: ...have a great night...
'night RusstyCat, BrightestStar and Greeneyedgirl....

VintagePunk said:

YOu should let me kidnap you and come to see Charlie... with us Friday night!! :hyper:

And then Sarah said she'll force you to read the Harry Potter books. :wink:

I think she's serious, though. :yikes: :lol

She's a hardcore Harry fan...

:hyper:

I'd do anything to get kidnapped by you and your condom hat! :hyper: :drool:

She could try. :wink:

One of my friends was completely into them when I was in grade 8....and also some other series (Belgaraid?? or somethin), by David Eddings....
She had me read that first..
So we never got to Harry.
Poor Mr. Potter :sigh:

Mind you, I've seen some of the movies :happy:

I don't get Star Wars. :shrug:

And while I am going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Friday, I am not going ot the midnight party for HP. I like HP, but I've got an all day concert on Saturday and sicne I have a reserved copy anyway and I won't be able to get to it until Sunday, my cute little arse will be in bed sleeping.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper:

I'd do anything to get kidnapped by you and your condom hat! :hyper: :drool:

She could try. :wink:

One of my friends was completely into them when I was in grade 8....and also some other series (Belgaraid?? or somethin), by David Eddings....
She had me read that first..
So we never got to Harry.
Poor Mr. Potter :sigh:

Mind you, I've seen some of the movies :happy:

I've never seen any of the movies....Sarah said to tell you that the movies suck (she's a purist), and that they leave out all of the good parts.

VintagePunk said:

You and SG should get tickets! It's a shame to be in town, but not to be able to see the show!

:sad: I know! I would love to get tickets. I think my bank account would stroke out if I paid scalper prices though. The only way I'd go was if I got them for face value. Here's hoping to the TM drop :lock:

Tell Sarah I agree with her completely on the HP movies. I love completely getting immersed in the books and imagining it all yourself. The movies get kinda monotonous after awhile.

CeeCee said:

Do I need one? No. I need more tapes like I need another hole in the head. Would I totally love it anyway? :censored: yeah! What do I gotta do to talk your beautiful self out of it? :flirt:

I'm truely shameless. :lol: 'What would you do for U2 merchandise/tickets?' instead of 'what would you do for a londike bar?'!

:lol: The mission if you choose to except it is to email me your address.

abc@digital-star

And what other stuff do ya need? LOL I have:

R&H outtakes
Vertigo San Diego dvd Boot
San Jose 1 & 2 Vertigo cd boots
U2 unleashed in Boston
Zootv Sydney

VintagePunk said:

I've never seen any of the movies....Sarah said to tell you that the movies suck (she's a purist), and that they leave out all of the good parts.

:laugh:
Sarah, you crack me up! :hug:

Maybe I'll steal one from my cousin, just for you. :p

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: I know! I would love to get tickets. I think my bank account would stroke out if I paid scalper prices though. The only way I'd go was if I got them for face value. Here's hoping to the TM drop :lock:

:sad: :sigh: :sad:

I've gotten so desperate, I've had dreams about how I've gotten there....:reject: :lmao:

The 4th book, I told her she couldn't read it on the way home, she had to keep me awake...with both of the last two, as soon as she got them she read them all in one sitting. The last book, we got home around 2 am, and she had finished it by about 6:30 or 7 am... :crazy:

She says you have to read them all. She has a schedule all made out for you. :lol: The first three in one day, and the 4th and 5th on the next two days...

Now I can understand people not wanting to see the Star Wars prequels - I haven't wanted to see any of those myself - but not seeing the original trilogy??:scratch: :tsk:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: The mission if you choose to except it is to email me your address.

abc@digital-star

And what other stuff do ya need? LOL I have:

R&H outtakes
Vertigo San Diego dvd Boot
San Jose 1 & 2 Vertigo cd boots
U2 unleashed in Boston
Zootv Sydney

*puts on Larry and Adam's version of the Mission:Impossible theme*

I don't have ANY of that. I have the All That YOu Can't Leave Behind CD, the How To Dismantle AN Atomic Bomb CD/DVD combo, and The Best of vids. Not bad for 8 months, hm?

VintagePunk said:
The 4th book, I told her she couldn't read it on the way home, she had to keep me awake...with both of the last two, as soon as she got them she read them all in one sitting. The last book, we got home around 2 am, and she had finished it by about 6:30 or 7 am... :crazy:

She says you have to read them all. She has a schedule all made out for you. :lol: The first three in one day, and the 4th and 5th on the next two days...

:laugh:!!!

A reading schedule?!? :lol: :cute:

I never follow reading schedules.
WHy else would I be reading books the night before my history exam? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom