Pleba girls' party.....We get Bono drunk so we can feast on his doughnuts!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

what a fucking SCARY :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: place to have it

Feels like a heart attack but no pain in the left arm :yes:
Was starting yesterday about 3pm, was ok at work today until I started bending over and reaching for stuff. It just sort of grabs ya, and you can't move.
I keep track of it just in case it is heart attack, tracking the length of the pain and all.
And yes I called the doc so he could note it, even though I'm going to see him on Monday (got a bump on my but :wink: )

GG and wine...the perfect combo. :drool: :drool: :combust:

GG.jpg

GG's pup. :cute:

GGspup.jpg

Hang on a sec, gotta fix them.

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

Save a horse, ride a ...........Mr Cat!!

:lol: Thats not a bad idea! :wink:

I want to move to Plebaville too! :giggle:

Jemma I'm doing good. Just waiting around on Mr. Cat as usual. lol Hopefully he won't be late. My sister in law is here in town for the day for a job interview so we are going to have dinner with her and her da tonight. They leave early in the morning to drive the 500 miles to get back home. Its insane, but i sure hope she gets this job so she and my brother in law can finally move here permanently.

Awww i love that pic of GGs' doggy! She's so cute in the pink!! :cute:

JEMMA!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: To pleasure us???? Hmmmm :drool: :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Thats not a bad idea! :wink:

I want to move to Plebaville too! :giggle:

Jemma I'm doing good. Just waiting around on Mr. Cat as usual. lol Hopefully he won't be late. My sister in law is here in town for the day for a job interview so we are going to have dinner with her and her da tonight. They leave early in the morning to drive the 500 miles to get back home. Its insane, but i sure hope she gets this job so she and my brother in law can finally move here permanently.

500 miles :ohmy: thats one hell of a drive

hope she gets the job so they can move down where you are, will keep my fingers crossed for her/you :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

Feels like a heart attack but no pain in the left arm :yes:
Was starting yesterday about 3pm, was ok at work today until I started bending over and reaching for stuff. It just sort of grabs ya, and you can't move.
I keep track of it just in case it is heart attack, tracking the length of the pain and all.
And yes I called the doc so he could note it, even though I'm going to see him on Monday (got a bump on my but :wink: )

I'm glad you let him know what was going on. Its always good for them to keep track of everything.

I get to go to the hospital again tomorrow to continue to fight with them over the $1,200 bill. :mad: And the screwed up thing is I don't think they even fixed the problem. My lower back is hurting again, which is usually a big sign that my kidneys aren't work ing right again and are probably infected. So I'm sure it will be more money and tests. ARGH!

I think its time for me to get a rich boyfriend to pay for all of this stuff. They want to do some steriod treatments on my leg and back before i got to Canada. I'm to the point if thats what it takes to get me on the plane I might let them do it. But I don't care if I have to use a cane, my arse will be on that damn plane! :laugh:

Crap. I don't have photo editing software on this computer...Photoshop is on the other one, and I can't seem to fix them with paint. :|

Can someone fix them for me pleeeeease??

And repost, of course. :wink:

Course i think exactly the same filthy thoughts Jem!!!! ;) :evil:

Never stopped thinking them in Glasgow!!!! :tongue: :tongue:

bonoishot said:

500 miles :ohmy: thats one hell of a drive

hope she gets the job so they can move down where you are, will keep my fingers crossed for her/you :hug:

It is a very long boring drive. But long story short its cheaper and easier then trying to fly here. Its how things go though if you want to move here from Orange County. We did it 9 years ago. We joke that its a rite of passage to live here. You have to suffer driving back and forth 5 or 6 times in the damn heat to earn the right to live here. :giggle:

GG is hot like woah!!! :drool: :combust:

bonoishot said:
aww GG you're doggy sooo adorable :cute:
:heart:

VP do you mean get the whitebackground off around the pix?

Yes!!!!!! Make it so we don't have to scroll all over for 10 minutes to find the poor pup. :mad:

and there's also some that needs to be taken off of GG's, too.

Can you do it for me?? :flirt:

greeneyedgirl said:
JH Velvet Dress :drool:

WARNING, WARNING!!! Don't listen to it while in the shower, unless you have an unlimited supply of hot water and you have nowhere else to go, and no else is in the house ( says from experience :drool: )

And a hand-held shower head. :shifty:

OMG, did I just say that???? What's wrong with me?? :help:

:lmao: :lmao:

Have you all seen the pic in the Glasgow thread of B with his legs wide open? (except for Jem cos i think she's seen it!!!!!) IT looks like you can see a bit of the HD!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Russty, we have a local hospital, so they have their own health care insurance and the docs, clinic, hospital, er, everything is in the same place, so great!! I used to have their insur. at my old job and it was great, $92 a month and no co-pay, $5 meds, 80% of everything and one bill.
Now I have diff job with BCBShield, which really sucks, one doc in the whole 200 sq mile area, 20% coverage, and you just pay for meds till you hit $500 limit (course that would be nothing for you and me)
So I got on Mr GG's and its only $45 extra a month, no copay, $15 meds, and 80% cov on all the rest till you hit $2000 in one year. Luckily, I haven't used it at all since Sept. (got a friend at the pharm who loaded me up with 6 bottles of darvocet and some other sleeping pills) So Monday is the first I will use it, pretty damn good for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom