PLEBA girls party-simply fantastic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Nice...I think.

I'm sorry...I'm not following any of you guys tonight. :sigh:

Hey, if you can survive this nonsense, you'll survive anything this lot throw at you. I've seen worse, nto from this lot. I was once on an RPG email list and someoen started a psam war onlist. The point was to spam people with pointless posts that sometimes had no body text what so ever. Just act like Larry amusing Bono. Nod your head and roll your eyes when they're not looking. :lmao:

CeeCee said:

Hey, if you can survive this nonsense, you'll survive anything this lot throw at you. I've seen worse, nto from this lot. I was once on an RPG email list and someoen started a psam war onlist. The point was to spam people with pointless posts that sometimes had no body text what so ever. Just act like Larry amusing Bono. Nod your head and roll your eyes when they're not looking. :lmao:

Trust me...I've been worse with more understanding than this nonsense tonight.

Ok then...I'll try to act like Larry amusing Bono...but I'm a pretty bad liar some times.

:wink:

CeeCee said:

*snorts* Don't make me come over there!

I'm sorry, it's 3:30 AM and I'm running on little sleep. And the word fuck really amuses me. :lmao:

Hey, take out the word really and amuse from the sentence. See what it looks like. :shifty:

I swear I'm sober. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom