Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good evening girls! :D

I'm worried about Sami! :( I hope she is okay. :heart:

And I hope SG, VP, Sarah, and Ruff check in with us! I'm dying to know if they had a good time. :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
The played IYWTVD?!?!!?!?

:ohmy:

or are you listening to it?

don't confuse me when I'm multitasking :scream:

Listening to it.. Queen Bee did a YSI of the song.. and the version of North and South of the River that Fly mentioned (Can I get that at some point? I didn't want to try to do two YSI dls at once :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Like there is *ANY* doubt? :wink:

:lol:

:hyper:

Hi girls! :hug:

Drea,
You've never heard Jools IYWTVD?!?!

You deprived child

:drool:

I don't doubt, but I want details! hehe I'm living thru them for 14 more days! :hyper:

Hi Russty! :flirt: :hug:

And Drea & Bri! :heart:

I'm not going to clinical tomorrow. :dancing: Need to catch up on sleep to not feel awful for the rest of midterms plus I don't want to make the kiddies sick.

FlyYourKite said:

I'm not going to clinical tomorrow. :dancing: Need to catch up on sleep to not feel awful for the rest of midterms plus I don't want to make the kiddies sick.

sleep :drool:

Still not feelin well? :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I don't doubt, but I want details! hehe I'm living thru them for 14 more days! :hyper:

Living vicariously through others :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

mr. Cat has come down with a cold flu thing and I'm trying to not get it.

I think sleeping and resting up is a good idea for you. I could come over and nap with ya. Meooooow! :sexywink:

I should head to bed too... work tomorrow and I have to call the guy back who I called on Fri about an apt - he left a message on my voicemail today but I had to work till 9.

Btw, that notice I got Fri? I called the lawyers' office, and it's a formality to make sure they have the house empty by the closing date... The lady I spoke to is going to have their process server send me a form that's an agreement to terminate tenancy, where I sign it stating that I agree to be out by Nov 30th - I sign it, fax it back to her and they cancel the hearing :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Your costume is a hippy right? :)

Yes.

Picture142.jpg
Shirt...minus the afro...cause I'm going to use my own stringy hair.

Picture143.jpg
Accesories

Picture144.jpg
Shoes.

All I need is a pair of jeans then I'm set....I'm still deciding which pair of my pants I'm going to use...so that's why there is no picture of the pants.

Back
Top Bottom