Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Do I want a sneak preview?

Does :adam: like to watch? :laugh: Of course! :wink:

there you are!!!! :hyper:

LOOK! :hyper:
snapshot_afb4c1e3_4fc960af.jpg

Drea said:

And just where is my one hand resting? :wink: :giggle: )

Yeah, it looks like you're getting a little grabby there, missy :tsk: :giggle:

Of course, if you look around behind your sim you'll see his other hand and he's getting a little grabby too (though um... not QUITE as frisky as you :ohmy: :giggle: )

I'm 99% certain it was headed for his knee, but still hovering and that's where I took the pic. :shifty: Not on purpose. :shifty:

**Ok, I'm off again for awhile. I'll be here for the party tonight :wave:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, it looks like you're getting a little grabby there, missy :tsk: :giggle:

Of course, if you look around behind your sim you'll see his other hand and he's getting a little grabby too (though um... not QUITE as frisky as you :ohmy: :giggle: )

I'm 99% certain it was headed for his knee, but still hovering and that's where I took the pic. :shifty: Not on purpose. :shifty:

:lmao: Suuuure... you didn't take it at that moment on purpose :laugh:

<Monty Python>Evil, wicked, naughty Sim!Drea! There's only one punishment for grabbing an Adam in the hot tub! He must tie her down to the bed and spank her!</Monty Python> :giggle: (No, Holy Grail isn't my fav MP movie, why do you ask? :wink: )

hey girls..ugh I am hot, sticky and sweaty...guess what I need?:flirt:

OMG drea! I saw your SIM and thought the same thing about the hand:drool: :drool: *naughty naughty:drool:

I spy Dis!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I've been lonely here with no-one to talk to so won't ya play with me baby??? :sexywink: :flirt:

susanp6 said:
I spy Dis!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I've been lonely here with no-one to talk to so won't ya play with me baby??? :sexywink: :flirt:

Hey susan:flirt:

Hey Bono gal:drool: appericate the offer

:drool:

Sorry girls I cannot stay too long:( we are doing a crap load of work on our house today....putting in a ceiling and ssssssshit like that..ugh, and its 95 degrees and humid....I have to get back to work so we can go to town and buy beer later:drool:

BG! So glad you didn't ignore me babe!!!! :flirt:

I read what you said earlier about being able to have some legal fun with Bono in a months' time cos you'll be 16, you naughty girl you!!!! :shocked: :shame:

So glad you can see what a sexy, dirty filthy beast B is!!!! :sexywink: :evil:

95 degrees? Good lord! 'Twas bad enough being about 85 in London last weekend!!!! :ohmy:

Awwwww i'm heart-broken you won't be around long Dis, but enjoy your beers after dealing with the ceiling!!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
BG! So glad you didn't ignore me babe!!!! :flirt:

I read what you said earlier about being able to have some legal fun with Bono in a months' time cos you'll be 16, you naughty girl you!!!! :shocked: :shame:

So glad you can see what a sexy, dirty filthy beast B is!!!! :sexywink: :evil:

Sad face neverrr for you susan :wink:

:giggle: Yeah, I'm a bad baby girl arent i :sexywink:

It's just what the B-man does to me! I'm helpless :wink:

Oh i know BG!!!! Tell me about what B does to you!!!!! I can't stop thinking about that sexy beast after seeing him 4 times in a week, i swear my brain has been fried due to over-exposure!!!!

:ohmy: :drool: :combust: :combust:

4 times in a week?

Come my "legalisation" when I get hold of him it'll be 4 times+ a night :giggle: :combust:

4!! :drool:

*Ali I love you too babes :kiss:*

Hehehe, do ya reckon she comes in here a lot?!

susanp6 said:
95 degrees? Good lord! 'Twas bad enough being about 85 in London last weekend!!!! :ohmy:

Awwwww i'm heart-broken you won't be around long Dis, but enjoy your beers after dealing with the ceiling!!! :wink:

awww heart broken:( I'll make it up to you...later:flirt: :flirt:

yes 95 sucks...but I am getting a hell of a tan being outside working all the time.

Yes I will enjoy a few beers, already enjoyed one about an hour ago:giggle:

bono_gal said:
4 times in a week?

Come my "legalisation" when I get hold of him it'll be 4 times+ a night :giggle: :combust:

4!! :drool:

*Ali I love you too babes :kiss:*

Hehehe, do ya reckon she comes in here a lot?!

your 15! wow you seemed so much older.....thats a compliment:wink:

I bet Ali is scared to come in here...or if she does I bet she just laughs her ass off at us...do you think the two of them sit there and watch us:ohmy:

BG - I wonder what Ali would think of what we all say! Prob wouldn't care as the lucky girl has B all to herself!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I feel so very lucky to have had the opportunity to go to 4, but i'd have given up all of them just to have been in Dublin rite now&esp after hearing that they did Party Girl - Drat! :(

Dis!!!! I always look forward to you coming here!!!! :sexywink:

You really excite me babe!! :flirt:

Had 1 beer earlier&very nice it was too! :tongue: :lol:

Dismantled said:

your 15! wow you seemed so much older.....thats a compliment:wink:

I bet Ali is scared to come in here...or if she does I bet she just laughs her ass off at us...do you think the two of them sit there and watch us:ohmy:

Hehe, thanks for the compliment Dis
VP said I'm very mature and articulate!!

I love Ali, she's a great woman! Intelligent and just thoughtful as the object of our desire......
:bono:

I think they probably have watched us before!! But they are very busy people so I wouldnt think they do it regularly, so I think we can still have mischevious thoughts about her hubby :evil:

susanp6 said:
BG - I wonder what Ali would think of what we all say! Prob wouldn't care as the lucky girl has B all to herself!!!! :drool:

I feel so very lucky to have had the opportunity to go to 4, but i'd have given up all of them just to have been in Dublin rite now&esp after hearing that they did Party Girl - Drat!

Dis!!!! I always look forward to you coming here!!!! :sexywink:

You really excite me babe!! :flirt:

Had 1 beer earlier&very nice it was too! :tongue: :lol:

Ooooh to be in Dublin:drool: I'm right there with you on that susan:drool: except I did get PG in boston:drool: and it was fantastic!!!! better than studio!

susan you excite me too:drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
BG - I wonder what Ali would think of what we all say! Prob wouldn't care as the lucky girl has B all to herself!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I feel so very lucky to have had the opportunity to go to 4, but i'd have given up all of them just to have been in Dublin rite now&esp after hearing that they did Party Girl - Drat! :(

To be in Dublin *sighs*

:drool:

bono_gal said:

Hehe, thanks for the compliment Dis
VP said I'm very mature and articulate!!

I love Ali, she's a great woman! Intelligent and just thoughtful as the object of our desire......
:bono:

I think they probably have watched us before!! But they are very busy people so I wouldnt think they do it regularly, so I think we can still have mischevious thoughts about her hubby :evil:

oh yeah...he is fair game in the mischevious thoughts catagory:drool: :drool:

You are very mature and articulate..thats why I was shocked you were so young.:hug:

usually 15 year olds are like....."oh keewwwlllll like I got my hair styled today and damn girl I look just like Brittany Spears...do ya think bobby will like it?" OMG...like BRB....ya bobby just said I was like hawt and kewl.....:crack:

but not you...you rock:wink:

Back
Top Bottom