Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have been chosen to fill in for Ali for a short while?!

I know exactly how you feel Russty - I was almost sobbing my heart out like a crazy girl when B didn't look at me or anywhere near&he didn't do any jumping in our crowd or touching!!!! :sad: :(

Also, i was so up for getting on stage&was psyched up for it, so when this blond Cameron Diaz was being held by B, i as just snivelling away like some silly eejit!!!! Is that bad?????

susanp6 said:
You have been chosen to fill in for Ali for a short while?!

I know exactly how you feel Russty - I was almost sobbing my heart out like a crazy girl when B didn't look at me or anywhere near&he didn't do any jumping in our crowd or touching!!!! :sad: :(

Also, i was so up for getting on stage&was psyched up for it, so when this blond Cameron Diaz was being held by B, i as just snivelling away like some silly eejit!!!! Is that bad?????

Awww Susan! :hug: Its not bad. Its a hard situation, cuz there is only one B and so many of us girls. I'm sure he has a really hard time picking someone. And I know it probably hurts him as much as it does us that he can't make everyone feel special each night. He tries so hard.

In a way I'm glad we have seats so I have no way of getting near them. I don't know how I would react if I was up close. And honestly I don't even want to get pulled up. It would freak me out. I would like to get a smile or eye contact though. And I would love to see Edge play up close. :(

Thanx Russty!!!! :hug: :hug:

I would have been happy if he'd just looked at me for a second, but hey! Maybe i shouoldn't be greedy cos i did have the experience of him staring right into my eyes another time!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

Ok - Sims for June 25

Yesterday Dazz gave DG a makeover :D Here's her new look (Bono Approves)
DGNewlook.jpg

She's also decided it would be a good idea to get into shape ( :shifty: She's a little on the clumsy side, though... I'm not sure exercise is supposed to be dangerous)
DGTreadmill.jpg

Hi SG!!!! :wave: :hug:

Haven't said hi in a while due to my recent jet-setting!!!! :giggle:

I've been looking back at all the new SIMS&i love the wedding ones!!!! :cute:

:giggle: Susan I don't know how you lived thru that one! :hyper: :combust:

I'm of the opinion, I'm just happy when they are in the same country with me. :lol:

I still kick myself though, I had a chance to meet Pearl Jam and I didn't. I was up in Seattle for a benefit show they did. I thought about hanging around afterwards, but my friend and I went to get something to eat instead. I found out two days later before another show that some of our friends had waited and they came out and hung out with all of them for like an hour!!! Just standing around and talking. And there was only like 5 fans waiting. It was a once in a lifetime thing. I still hate myself! My girlfriend got a huge hug from Mike McCready, their guitarist. I swear I about cry when I think about it. We are going to wait before and after the Canada show so hopefully we can at least say hi and thanks for all the great shows we've seen.

Mike is kind of the Bono of PJ. He does a ton of work on behalf of a people with Chrons disease. He has it and a good friend of mine does as well. He has spoke up so much on behalf of people with auto immune diseases I just want to say thanks for making it a bit easier on the rest of us who have to deal with other AI diseases.

Bono_gal moved in with DG and Drea :hyper:
newroomie.jpg

They had a little party to welcome their new housemate
And she met Bono :hyper:
subtle.jpg

:ohmy: :shifty: Um... she isn't exactly subtle, is she? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok - Sims for June 25

Yesterday Dazz gave DG a makeover :D Here's her new look (Bono Approves)
DGNewlook.jpg

She's also decided it would be a good idea to get into shape ( :shifty: She's a little on the clumsy side, though... I'm not sure exercise is supposed to be dangerous)
DGTreadmill.jpg

OH my gosh! The treadmill pics are so funny! :lmao: Man she really could hurt herself! :giggle: I do love the new look though.

Well, Sim Drea got off to a slow start with JT Adam but they're making up for it :ohmy: They were so cuddley in the hot tub that they made Larry so uncomfortable he had to get out! :giggle:

cooties.jpg

Aww, the first kiss!
snapshot_afb4c1e3_4fc960af.jpg

And the second, and the third... Sheesh! Get a room already, you kissy facers! :D
getaroom.jpg

OMFG Russty!!!! :ohmy: You must have been really kicking yourself!!!!! NO WAY!!!! :scream: :no: :scream: A whole hour of chatting???? I thought i did great having Bono to myself virtually for 5 mins!!!! Did you read some of the stuff about me meeting them?

And then there was this little, um... er..., well... incident :ohmy:

As the party guests arrived, DG was welcoming them. She got a little frisky with JT Bono who liked it a little too much :shocked: First she grabbed his butt and then gave him a big kiss! Everyone who witnessed was embarassed at the overt show of emotion. except for Bri, who was just pissed off :mad:
triangle.jpg

susanp6 said:
OMFG Russty!!!! :ohmy: You must have been really kicking yourself!!!!! NO WAY!!!! :scream: :no: :scream: A whole hour of chatting???? I thought i did great having Bono to myself virtually for 5 mins!!!! Did you read some of the stuff about me meeting them?

Susan I still kick myself to this day. But I was happy that the girl that met Mike is just a big a fan as I am. She told me that it took everything she had not to start crying when he came out. When he hugged her she started shaking and he was so cool about it! He told her he totally understood that it happens to him when he meets people that he admires. He is such a humble, sweet guy. I just can't believe I get to see him play again in less then 100 days now! :rockon: :hyper: :dance:

SG pretty soon we may have more Sim babies on the way. :giggle: I swear we have to be the horniest bunch of Sims around! :laugh: And man the pissed off faces on DG and Bri are too priceless! They look ready to kill! :lol:

They are the cutest boys SG! Man I wish you lived closer! My nephews would love to hang with your nephews! Did you spike the little guys hair? Its so cute! :heart:

Russty Cat said:
They are the cutest boys SG! Man I wish you lived closer! My nephews would love to hang with your nephews! Did you spike the little guys hair? Its so cute! :heart:

Yeah, he actually had a little blue gel mohawk :rockon: I have a better pic of just him but I can't get into photobucket right now :rant: It's SOOOO cute he's even doing the little 'rockon' thing :cute:

Pizza is finally ready and the baby is hungry, so I have to go feed her. Be back in a few minutes. :hug: Don't go anyplace! :wink:

SG

I "get off" on some of these artistic details on the SIMS....

I love the way every one's hair cATCHES THE LIGHT and then it changes [highlights] as their heads move!!

one of the reccent [2 threads back?] night shot where the garden & it's bricks were lit up on one side where the light from the windows went...

Bri.....

hey, I've been "campaigning" for AB from the time the Goddess of PLBVLL started to era-clone the guys, and again as soon as VP landed current bono.... so there!!!:madspit: :wink: :hug:

drea
...i was going to say to you....mAYBE jt aDAM WOULD BECOME A FRIEND of mine.. of course you have first dibs, gal :wink: but look like things are going your way!

DG

hon, you DON'T start on a treadmill at 7 mpr!!! :hug:

Mmmmm pizza!!!! :drool:

So which part of my adventures have you read about SG? :wink:

You're going to TO aren't you?

Aha Got photobucket working again!

rocker2.jpg

This is my Jeffy. He plays the air guitar like a pro, thinks Edge is one of the coolest guys ever, and knows ALL the words to Greendays Boulevard of broken Dreams. He also gets very upset if 'Elevation' comes on and someone dares try and turn it, or say, make him get out of the car before the song is over :giggle:

rocker1.jpg

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Mmmmm pizza!!!! :drool:

So which part of my adventures have you read about SG? :wink:

You're going to TO aren't you?

Just about the concerts and about meeting the guys :hyper:

and Yes, I am :rockon: Got my ticket in the mail the other day :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:
SG

I "get off" on some of these artistic details on the SIMS....

I love the way every one's hair cATCHES THE LIGHT and then it changes [highlights] as their heads move!!

one of the reccent [2 threads back?] night shot where the garden & it's bricks were lit up on one side where the light from the windows went...

I know, I love that stuff, too. It makes the game so much fun :D

And I love using the pics to put together the stories for you guys, too. Lots of fun :D

Back
Top Bottom