PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly :hug: It sounds like you've thought it all out very well
And I hope that will help. It's just such a big deal to reveal anything about yourself to another person

sami0201 said:
OMG Ashlee Simpson is actually doing SNL again? :ohmy:

that girl has guts!

You mean it's not a joke? She really will be on the show again?

:no:

I just happened to see her that fateful night on SNL.

It wasn't pretty, kids. She had so obviously screwed up her lipsynch. And then she had the collossal nerve to blame her band for it. And she couldn't even convincingly blame the band for her mistake, she just spouted some crap about how she couldn't sing because of her acid reflux.

:no:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: If she is really a good friend she will understand!

I've been meaning to send you and email, but I couldn't find your email address. But I have to tell you, you gave me so much hope and support when I was going thru alot of stuff the last couple of months. I know how hard it is to tell people you love stuff like this. When I told my best friend of 25 years that I was thinking about batting for the other team it was really hard, but luckily she told me that she loves me no matter what. :heart: :love: It was really freeing after all these years to tell her the one and only secret I've ever had from her. Thanks so much for being so open sharing with me and just being such an amazing friend. *big huge squishy hugs*

I don't think I have your address either Russty! :ohmy: Mine is mmarlbo@uwo.ca

Thank you so much for saying that, really. :hug: It's great to hear your best friend was there no matter what. It's kind of funny cause I'd been wanting to say something for awhile but that kind of thing never really comes up in normal conversation. It sounds so weird just throwing it out there :lol: :)

Knowing that all you girls are behind me makes it that much easier. Thank you all :hug: :heart:

Okay ten minutes to go. Gonna go brush my teeth and hop into bed and get ready to watch the boys.

:wave:

Nite Girls!

Talk to you tomorrow! :hug: :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

I don't think I have your address either Russty! :ohmy: Mine is mmarlbo@uwo.ca

Thank you so much for saying that, really. :hug: It's great to hear your best friend was there no matter what. It's kind of funny cause I'd been wanting to say something for awhile but that kind of thing never really comes up in normal conversation. It sounds so weird just throwing it out there :lol: :)

Knowing that all you girls are behind me makes it that much easier. Thank you all :hug: :heart:

I'm sending ya a note so you'll have my addy later. :D Have fun watching the show. :hug:

Good luck tomorrow, Fly. :hug:

One of my favorite lyrics from that other guy in my avatar is about how everybody's got a secret that they just can't face, and how you either some day cut it loose or let it drag you down ...

I would continue, but I've already been warned not to get sappy.

... and as Dad used to say before something he really wanted to watch came on, it's time to warm up the TV. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Night Sobe :hug:

Sami, I'm freaking out that it's going to go over. :yikes: I only have the dvd set on the one hour recording quality...

I know!! :uhoh: I taped it until 1:48 (don't ask- I'm random like that :lol: ) and I started it a minute early but I think I can always change it because it's on TIVO although it's a pain in the arse

sami0201 said:

I know!! :uhoh: I taped it until 1:48 (don't ask- I'm random like that :lol: ) and I started it a minute early but I think I can always change it because it's on TIVO although it's a pain in the arse

I'm afraid I'm going to do something wrong, and it won't record. :yikes: I played with it, test recording things for about an hour tonight, but I'm still scared. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom