PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Ruff, my tickets for Chi 1 are ordered. :hyper:

Just need to find a reasonably priced room for Mon and Wed, now.

VP, alli and I can share with you and Sarah on Wednesday night. Is SG going? We need to work out what is going on with hotel Tuesday, too...but let's email about that.

ruffian said:

VP, alli and I can share with you and Sarah on Wednesday night. Is SG going? We need to work out what is going on with hotel Tuesday, too...but let's email about that.

Yes, SG is going. Would five fit, or is that too many?

And I'm on for Tues.

VintagePunk said:

Yes, SG is going. Would five fit, or is that too many?

And I'm on for Tues.

five is alot if i'm the one sleeping on the floor! cheap motel room is one thing, but my face on the carpet of a cheap motel room is another thing entirely :wink: seriously, chicago hotel rooms are small anyway, i think 5 is too much. but you and SG and sarah can share and i can work something else out...let's email.

ruffian said:

five is alot if i'm the one sleeping on the floor! cheap motel room is one thing, but my face on the carpet of a cheap motel room is another thing entirely :wink: seriously, chicago hotel rooms are small anyway, i think 5 is too much. but you and SG and sarah can share and i can work something else out...let's email.

Okay, if you can let me know where you're booked into, and the cost, that would be great.

VintagePunk said:

Noooo....I hate the rebooting process. :sad: :lol:

our computer techs tell us it's much better to leave ours on all the time.... :huh:

did you guys hear about the fan in Copenhagen (a guy) who jumped on stage univited? has anything been posted about that?

ruffian said:

our computer techs tell us it's much better to leave ours on all the time.... :huh:

That's what I've always heard too, but I didn't know if it was specific to desktops, or included laptops, as well.

Mine gets hot on occasion, but generally, if I keep the cooling vents clear, it's fine. Don't know what last night was about. :huh:

For example, I've been messing around on mine for a couple of hours now, and the temp feels fine...and I don't think the fan has come on once, today.

have fun--i have not been to see it but saw Wedding Crashers, which had a couple of funny moments but was basically stupid. Couldn't talk my friend into seeing Charlie :grumpy:

No, VP, that was Amsterdam. Supposedly a guy jumped onstage at Copenhagen and John tackled the hell out of him. I'm sure Dave Guyer was sad he missed out on the action. I think he lives for moments like that. He's a tightly coiled spring, that man.

well, good news that some people are uinjured...god, what a terrifying thing...

girls, i gotta eat...i'm starving to death. be back later!

ruffian said:
have fun--i have not been to see it but saw Wedding Crashers, which had a couple of funny moments but was basically stupid. Couldn't talk my friend into seeing Charlie :grumpy:

No, VP, that was Amsterdam. Supposedly a guy jumped onstage at Copenhagen and John tackled the hell out of him. I'm sure Dave Guyer was sad he missed out on the action. I think he lives for moments like that. He's a tightly coiled spring, that man.

:ohmy: :ohmy: Okay, I would LOVE to hear that story.

Do you have U2 Show by Diana Scrimgeour? I got it just before my vacation, and am just now going through some of the stories/interviews...extremely cool! Intrviews with many management, crew members, and ppl who have worked closely with them through the years. A really neat perspective on what it takes to keep a show of that proportion on the road...as well as some interesting insider insights into the guys.

ruffian said:

There's room at our inn :wink:

I think I'm going to reorganize (or more accurately, organize in the first place) my pic files on my computer and in my three PB accounts, cause they are seriously out of control. I haven't posted pics in SO long, cause I can never find anything, anymore.

What I do is save a small amount of pics at a time and then upload them to photobucket. After they're uploaded I just delete them off my harddrive.

I orgainized my accounts a few weeks ago. :crack:

Welcome back BG! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
What I do is save a small amount of pics at a time and then upload them to photobucket. After they're uploaded I just delete them off my harddrive.

I orgainized my accounts a few weeks ago. :crack:

Welcome back BG! :hug:

But how to categorize them?? There are so many choices. Era? Hotness? For example, each HD pic can be put into its respective era, but it can also be put into a HD category.

I need Diane and Joanne to help me catalogue them. :scream: :lol:

I'm paranoid that 1) my computer will crash; or 2) that PB will lose my pics, so I feel safer having them in both places.

Yes, I should be a member of the Lone Gunmen. My paranoia would fit in quite nicely with theirs. :shifty:

BG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

But how to categorize them?? There are so many choices. Era? Hotness? For example, each HD pic can be put into its respective era, but it can also be put into a HD category.

I need Diane and Joanne to help me catalogue them. :scream: :lol:

I'm paranoid that 1) my computer will crash; or 2) that PB will lose my pics, so I feel safer having them in both places.

Yes, I should be a member of the Lone Gunmen. My paranoia would fit in quite nicely with theirs. :shifty:

I orgainize them by era (80's, 90's, current, Live) and I have subfolders in the categories. If you want I'll temporarily make one of my accounts public so you can get an idea as to how you may want to orgainize them. And steal pics. :wink:

BG, I'm alright. How you doin lil sis? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom