Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did someone say Orly? :hyper:

potc2bts015hires.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:!

Cute picture :giggle:

Yeah that's what i thought :shifty:

:p

Sad_Girl said:

How are you tonight Wild? :hug:

I'm ok. I still haven't got some of my drugs. The Hosital pharmacy still haven't had them in :madwife: even though they told me on the phone the were ready, so i had a wasted journey :grumpy:

My aunt ws taken into hospital :sad: , she has the same Polyp condition as me but hers is far more advanced. :hug: , my mum was with her and they're doing tests on her tomorrow to find out why she's bleeding so much

How are you??

:hmm: I must have raging hormones or something because suddenly, looking at your sig tonight, I can't help thinking how HOT Bono is :drool:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I'm ok. I still haven't got some of my drugs. The Hosital pharmacy still haven't had them in :madwife: even though they told me on the phone the were ready, so i had a wasted journey :grumpy:

:madwife: stupid pharmacutical shipping people :grumpy:

don't they know how long you've already waited?

WildHoney said:

My aunt ws taken into hospital :sad: , she has the same Polyp condition as me but hers is far more advanced. :hug: , my mum was with her and they're doing tests on her tomorrow to find out why she's bleeding so much

That's so frustrating and scary - I hope they get it taken care of soon. My sister went through something similar last year
:hug:

WildHoney said:

How are you??

I'm alright, thanks - Dealing with the fact that Sassy is pretty much always in danger of getting really ill or having a heart attack pretty suddenly, but we've at least gotten the fluid out of her lungs for now, she's feeling much better - and she thinks she's the queen of Sheba now because she's being pampered so much :laugh:

I miss Gav though :sigh: :sad:

Yes, they just fiinished the Nightline story, dazz. He was being interviewed about Africa and the Vanity Fair issue.

They showed film clips of his guest editorship :combust:

I really like editors :wink:

Weldy! (and dazz) :wave:

No, I missed Oprah. Didn't know he was on it until Tuesday night. Oh, well. I read about Oprah's calling him "my boyfriend," though. She wishes. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom