Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
omg:lmao:

jobs.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao: :lmao: omg

I met up with my friend, her sister and 2 of her sister’s friends at this bar/restaurant/arcade. It’s a really fun place to go. We hung out and had a good time. I was playing my friend in air hockey and she got bored and walked a way. A guy who looked to be in his 20’s came over and asked me if he could play me and we played. I kicked his ass BTW :wink:. We played 2 games and had some friendly conversation. After the game was over, we had an interesting conversation that went a little something like this:

Guy: So, can I buy you a drink?
Me: *with this look :huh: on my face*: What??
Guy: Well, we seemed to hit it off and I was wondering if I could buy you a drink. Come on, one drink, no big deal.
Me: Can you wait 4 years?
*guy has confused look on face*
Me: I’m 17
Guy: *gives me weird look, then laughs*: No you’re not!
Me: Yes I am.
Guy: You don’t look 17.
Me: Well, I am.
Guy: Is this your way of telling me you‘re not interested?
Me: Yes it is, because I’m 17!!
Guy: Bullshit! You’re about 21, 22.
*Friend’s sister comes over*
Friend’s sister: She’s 17.
Guy: You’re just covering for her. *to me* If you’re really 17, show me your I.D. *smug look comes across his face*
Me: OK. *pulls out I.D.* See my birthdate? March 29th, 1988. Last time I checked that means I’m 17.
Guy: * :eeklaugh:, looks totally embarrassed*: Oh, um I was going to be headed home anyways. Sorry. *walks away to his buddies who are dying laughing* :lol:

Ranks right up there with the 15-year old hitting on me when he thought I was his age....when I was 11. :lmao: :lmao:

Elessarian said:
Hey everyone! :hug:

Russty, I very much enjoyed Metroland, even if it did contain "strong sexuality" (...or maybe *because* it did :shifty: ) I didn't realize it was based on a Julian Barnes novel...that and the Mark Knopfler soundtrack make a nice pedigree for a film. :yes:

Glad you liked it! I was thinking more about it last night and remember there was alot more sex in it then I first remembered. :giggle: I may have to watch it again. I did love the soundtrack as well. Never could find a cd of it though.

daygloeyes2 said:
I met up with my friend, her sister and 2 of her sister’s friends at this bar/restaurant/arcade. It’s a really fun place to go. We hung out and had a good time. I was playing my friend in air hockey and she got bored and walked a way. A guy who looked to be in his 20’s came over and asked me if he could play me and we played. I kicked his ass BTW :wink:. We played 2 games and had some friendly conversation. After the game was over, we had an interesting conversation that went a little something like this:

Guy: Well, we seemed to hit it off and I was wondering if I could buy you a drink. Come on, one drink, no big deal.
Guy: You’re just covering for her. *to me* If you’re really 17, show me your I.D. *smug look comes across his face*
Me: OK. *pulls out I.D.* See my birthdate? March 29th, 1988. Last time I checked that means I’m 17.
Guy: * :eeklaugh:, looks totally embarrassed*: Oh, um I was going to be headed home anyways. Sorry. *walks away to his buddies who are dying laughing* :lol:

Ranks right up there with the 15-year old hitting on me when he thought I was his age....when I was 11. :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: Wow, DG; you're so sexy they just can't wait for you :flirt: :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's awesome!! :lmao: Honey, enjoy it! My last age-related funny happened last time I went out too. I was going into this bar and the guy checking id's stops me and says "Hey, uh...you look familiar...uh...hold on....oh yeah, I had your class last semester."

:|

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Wow, DG; you're so sexy they just can't wait for you :flirt: :giggle:

:lol:

Well, they're going to have to wait. I don't go for older guys. :tsk:

Unless they're Irish, 'bout 5'7",brown hair, blue eyes, good singer, with the initials P.H.. :wink: :D

daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh:!!!

You know i can never let you near B now right? :|

:wink:

Russty Cat said:

Glad you liked it! I was thinking more about it last night and remember there was alot more sex in it then I first remembered. :giggle: I may have to watch it again. I did love the soundtrack as well. Never could find a cd of it though.

I believe the CD is on Amazon. :wink:

I returned the movie this morning...

....then ordered my own copy from Amazon. :reject: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao: That poor guy is never going to live that one down with his friends.

Elessarian said:

That's awesome!! :lmao: Honey, enjoy it! My last age-related funny happened last time I went out too. I was going into this bar and the guy checking id's stops me and says "Hey, uh...you look familiar...uh...hold on....oh yeah, I had your class last semester."

:|

:lol:

My best age story was my first year on the fire department when a township board member came in to chew out the chief because they were letting a seven year old kid ride around in the fire engine. :| I shit you not. The guy was all pissed off and when he cited the exact time and place and which truck he'd seen and the other firefighters figured out it was me :reject: I never heard the end of that. :rolleyes:

daygloeyes2 said:

:giggle:

Don't feel so bad DG...I look young sometimes....and I remember one day a few years back...a waitress asked if I wanted the kid's menu or the adult's menu...and I was a teenager at the time...a little over the cutoff age for most kid's menu's.

So, latest bf story. Means I might have to go job huntuing though I might let him stil acround till I get the money for hte concert.

this guy wants me to find him a furnished apartment for less than 500 dollars. ANd he works in the rich part of town. I'm practically int he ghetto and I cna't get an UNFIRNISHED apartment for less than 550, without utilities. *raises an eyebrow* I hear hte 'immature' bells ringing. Or are those the 'unrealistic' bells?

Drea :lol: :lmao: that's too cute!

GG - WE know who the real GG is :hug:

Weldy - we need to make sure to save that for VP :lol:

Cindy - Unrealistic indeed. My husband is the same way :rolleyes: he always thinks he should be able to get more for his $$

Sad_Girl said:

Cindy - Unrealistic indeed. My husband is the same way :rolleyes: he always thinks he should be able to get more for his $$

Trust me...I can always take another picture of the three of them with my camera...so don't worry.

I had a bunch of them...so I decided to create a little family (This is the last three of them...and I SWEAR I LOST THE REST OF THEM!!!!!)

Sad_Girl said:

I did a little looking. I'm quite tempted to tell him that he's on his own because I'm his gf, not his taxi service. He wanted me to drive over to SHort Pump, where I don't even know where taht is, and pick him up and drive him aroudn there looking for apartments. I'm like o_O. Excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom