Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

^ The infamous PGP Adam photo :heart:

SG :bow: Somehow i'd know you'd get it up :love:

When it comes to Adam I never have a problem with getting it up :sexywink:

Jez :hug: I don't know who Jack O'niell or Detective whatshisnuts are, but have fun! :lol: I THINK I'll be around later :yes:

Hi and Bye, Clone! :hug: :heart:

Wild :hug:
SG :hug:
Jem :hug:
Anyone else I might have missed :hug:

I'm doing really well, thanks. Looking forward to work being over in an hour though. :lol: I usually take a little break at this time every day, so it's nice to see so many of you here! :D

I know, I agree with you Wild and Jem - I swear I can't even look at the guys I'm refering to - one is a friends of Mark's and the other is an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in years. Both of them make me go :yikes: and then run and hide to avoid ever having another conversation about anything like that again!

bonoishot said:

:yuck: Why anyone wants to when its that time is beyond me. :slant:

Some men just don't care as long as they get it, we're the ones that have to "clean" up afterwards

Believe me NI tries occassionally but i give him the "don't you even think about it" look.. :rant: :angry:

You really don't want to know what he tries evry night.... :yuck:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I know, I agree with you Wild and Jem - I swear I can't even look at the guys I'm refering to - one is a friends of Mark's and the other is an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in years. Both of them make me go :yikes: and then run and hide to avoid ever having another conversation about anything like that again!

:lol:

WildHoney said:

:silent:

Poor Gav :heart:

You haven't go thim a mask imprinted with Adam's face for a welcome gift have you ? ikes:

8.gif

:lmao: No - but he knows about my Adam/Larry crush. He says I can look as long as I don't touch. I told him Larry helps him to enforce that rule by hiding from me so I'll never get a chance to touch him :wink: :lol:

Man, that's so not cool. I'd never be up for it at that time of month either. :yuck:

I think I have a "Bitch - stay away from me" look tattooed to my face then. :lmao:

bonoishot said:
Girls im ok. I was like :crazy::uhoh: when i saw him. He had his kids with him so i didn't say anything or wave. He saw me and we were both like. :ohmy:

Was the first time i has seen him properly since October.

:hug: I'm glad you're ok. that's awkward, but it's a step toward getting back to normalcy - there will come a time when seeing him won't have much of an effect on you at all

Sad_Girl said:

8.gif

:lmao: No - but he knows about my Adam/Larry crush. He says I can look as long as I don't touch. I told him Larry helps him to enforce that rule by hiding from me so I'll never get a chance to touch him :wink: :lol:

Your secret's safe :shh:

NI knew about my Bono inflactuation straight away :lol:

He says i can look and touch as long as i come back...eventually :lol:

Yeah like i'd stand a chance :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Some men just don't care as long as they get it, we're the ones that have to "clean" up afterwards

Believe me NI tries occassionally but i give him the "don't you even think about it" look.. :rant; :angry:

You really don't want to know what he tries evry night.... :yuck:

:uhoh:

Won't ask.

:lol:

Hey thora. :hug:

WildHoney said:

Your secret's safe :shh:

NI knew about my Bono inflactuation straight away :lol:

He says i can look and touch as long as i come back...eventually :lol:

Yeah like i'd stand a chance :lmao:

Are you kidding me? Bono's the one who wouldn't stand a chance - he'd follow you home and come begging at your door for more Wild lovin' :flirt: :combust:

NI would have to chase him away with a hose :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

When it comes to Adam I never have a problem with getting it up :sexywink:

Jez :hug: I don't know who Jack O'niell or Detective whatshisnuts are, but have fun! :lol: I THINK I'll be around later :yes:

She's talking about Stargate SG-1 :wink:

Col. Jack O'Neill (aka Richard Dean Anderson - aka Macguyver in the 80s) and Dr. Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks - another cute geekboy, at least on the show :wink: ).

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I'm glad you're ok. that's awkward, but it's a step toward getting back to normalcy - there will come a time when seeing him won't have much of an effect on you at all

I wasn't ok at first but i've had such a busy night i haven't had time to dwell on it.

I spoke to my grandma, then DG called me :heart: and then i spoke to Rach. :D

Jem :hug::heart:
He's the one who's lost out. Not you. There's a guy out there waiting for you, and when the time is right you will find him.

And you've spoken to DG?! :heart: I've been so worried about her, I've sent her some PMs, but she hasn't opened any of them.
If you talk to her soon, give her my love, ok?

Sadly, I have to run off to dinner.

Goodnight and sweet dreams to my girlies who might not be here when I return. :kiss: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Are you kidding me? Bono's the one who wouldn't stand a chance - he'd follow you home and come begging at your door for more Wild lovin' :flirt: :combust:

NI would have to chase him away with a hose :lol:

I've got a Romeo & Juliet alcony scene in my head now :lol:

Bono serenading me :combust: with a red rose :shifty:

I'm sure i could get NI to put his hose to a better use :lmao:

bonoishot said:

Thanks. :kiss:

What is it about men when they're all cute with there kids. He had hold of there hands and i was like. :cute:

:reject::lol:

Men. :madwife:

:hug: that is understandable. Nothing will make your heart ache more than a man who's good with his kids

but they have to have more than just that to make it work, and honey Andy just doesn't have what it takes to give you what you deserve

Hey BD :hug:

Back
Top Bottom