Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ruff! I've been dying to speak to you since B kissed you!

OMG!!! You are so lucky&wish it was me! You must still be on cloud 9!!!!! I saw that you were on earlier, but i thought you would have been going on about it, but you didn't! :confused:

hey susan! i didn't want to post it since i figured i already did that about san diego, but i'll email you the details in a second...

Do you mean like on another thread? Well, i wasn't aware of you talking about it on any other thread, but i do normally look around! It just surprised me! If it were me, golly i'd be talking about B kissing me for ages after it! :D

hey U2Girl! Susan, it was great and lots of us got kisses, so I guess he was just feeling affectionate that day!

oh, i just meant i'd already told the long story of san diego, so didn't make a thread for this one.

Last edited:
Hey Bri! I was telling Darren this morning in a Pm how awesome you are :hug:

U2Girl 12 days!!!!! :dance:
i keep forgetting, but are you also going to may 12th, or the 7th, 9th, 10th?

12 days till you get your hands on this...
anaBgui.jpg

:D

yay! i am probably adding the 12th...i have no willpower. good luck on getting your tkt for the 7th!

i'm gonna try. i have some other obligations with my cousins that i have to juggle :( but i will definitely be seeing you in the GA for days and days!!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom