Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i brought ya'll a little something from Seattle:
FineIrishArseSeattle1.jpg

note picture title :wink: the guy with the headset just between Bono's legs (i like saying that) is Dave Guyer, Larry's bodyguard. This pic is courtesy of Teresa, who works for atu2.com.

VintagePunk said:
Heh. :) :hug: Not sure how much of a contributor to the party I'll be...blazing headache coming on.
oh no, sorry to hear that. did you take something or is it a migraine?

:lol: teresa named it but I second it :wink:

we were standing *exactly*where that picture was taken on the second night, so about 5 feet away. it was amazing.

VP, I hate those headaches. You need to cabana boy who does massage ;)

Bri, frenetic energy...hyper, all over the place...

One entry found for frenetic.

Main Entry: fre·net·ic
Pronunciation: fri-'ne-tik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English frenetik insane, from Middle French frenetique, from Latin phreneticus, modification of Greek phrenitikos, from phrenitis inflammation of the brain, from phren-, phrEn diaphragm, mind
: FRENZIED, FRANTIC
- fre·net·i·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb
- fre·net·i·cism /-'ne-t&-"si-z&m/ noun

MBS said:

What was amazing..being close..or his arse? :wink:

:ohmy:

oh, you know, the view of the technical equipment...and interpret that in whatever way you like...

ruffian said:
VP, I hate those headaches. You need to cabana boy who does massage ;)

Bri, frenetic energy...hyper, all over the place...

One entry found for frenetic.

Main Entry: fre·net·ic
Pronunciation: fri-'ne-tik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English frenetik insane, from Middle French frenetique, from Latin phreneticus, modification of Greek phrenitikos, from phrenitis inflammation of the brain, from phren-, phrEn diaphragm, mind
: FRENZIED, FRANTIC
- fre·net·i·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb
- fre·net·i·cism /-'ne-t&-"si-z&m/ noun

smarty pants :tongue:

Thats what I guessed, but I wanted to be sure. :p

VintagePunk said:
A cabana boy, or a singer who doubles as a masseuse. :)

Remember the story about how Bono doesn't like massages? I've always found that odd. :lol:
Bri, it's in the book. :)
i know, totally bizarre! i remember that from Flanagan's book...isn't that where we learned that? maybe he just hasn't had the right one :wink:

ruffian said:

i know, totally bizarre! i remember that from Flanagan's book...isn't that where we learned that? maybe he just hasn't had the right one :wink:

Yes! and then what happened to him when he finally let the masseuse do his head/face...and then Edge and Morleigh said the same thing??

right! it was all mystical...but since Bri is reading the book i will not tell all...i just found a pic of Edge's security guy. your mission, pleba girls, is to find out his name. it is not a good pic but boy, he is a cutie. i'll post it...

Last edited:
:uhoh: someone get the hand sanitizer...VP's talkin' endorphin release...

edgeinSD.bmp

ruffian said:
:uhoh: someone get the hand sanitizer...VP's talkin' endorphin release...

edgeinSD.bmp

I was thinking more along the lines of getting some help..but I suppose that's not likely right this minute, is it? :lol:

You're right, he is attractive...but little. Would he be of any help in a crisis situation? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was thinking more along the lines of getting some help..but I suppose that's not likely right this minute, is it? :lol:

You're right, he is attractive...but little. Would he be of any help in a crisis situation? :lol:

:tsk: VP.....when you say getting help..are you refering to a what or a who?

(does that even make sense? ah well)
:laugh:

Perhaps he's fiesty...:laugh:

VintagePunk said:

there should be a a delivery service!!!

he *is* a little guy, no question about it...but powerfully constructed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom