Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

SO pretty :combust: :love:

he's so pretty I could cry now....really, looking at some of those pics:combust:*sigh

Weldy..I just may have to brave the cold*shiver....but not just yet.

sami0201 said:
give me one more chance, let me be your lover tonight...

:bow: :drool: :combust:

DUUUUUUDDE don't even get me started on this song!!!:combust:

We're free to fly the crimson sky
The sun won't melt our wings tonight.
Oh now, oh yeah, here she comes
Take me higher, take me higher
You take me higher, you take me higher.

sexiest song EVER written:combust:

and to see it live:combust: I nearly died of heart failure.

Dismantled said:

DUUUUUUDDE don't even get me started on this song!!!: combust:

We're free to fly the crimson sky
The sun won't melt our wings tonight.
Oh now, oh yeah, here she comes
Take me higher, take me higher
You take me higher, you take me higher.

sexiest song EVER written: combust:

and to see it live:combust : I nearly died of heart failure.

:yes: sexiest. song. ever. :combust:

you saw ZooTV :ohmy: :bow: :love:

I'm not worthy to be your slave :bow: :bow:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

:yes: sexiest. song. ever. :combust:

you saw ZooTV :ohmy: :bow: :

I'm not worthy to be your slave : :bow:

:lmao:

god I wish I saw ZooTV:bow: *invents time machine:drool:

they played it when I saw them during the elevation tour:drool: :drool:

sami0201 said:

oh :| in that case :angry:

:wink:

you saw it live though :drool: :bow:

:angry:

:drool: gaaawwwwdddddddddd I can remember it like it was yesterday.....can I just say how hot bono was during elevation:combust:

Sad_Girl said:
I can't think of any snow pictures, Sami ; except for the ones from the one video (a sort of homecoming, I think?)

Right album, wrong song :)

Edge walks through the snow during the Unforgettable Fire video... and they're all in the snow during the New Year's Day vid :giggle: How can you not remember the four of them riding horses with that huge white flag.. and the four of them playing in the snow (their instruments that is :wink:, though it would've been fun to watch them have a snowball fight or something as well :lol: )

Drea said:

Right album, wrong song :)

Edge walks through the snow during the Unforgettable Fire video... and they're all in the snow during the New Year's Day vid :giggle: How can you not remember the four of them riding horses with that huge white flag.. and the four of them playing in the snow (their instruments that is :wink:, though it would've been fun to watch them have a snowball fight or something as well :lol: )

I've seen stills but never actually seen either video :shrug: I can never get them to play off of like yahoomusic or anything like that, and I never saw them on TV - I've gotten any downloadable videos I could find and bought both the Best of DVD and the movies with U2 videos attached to them, but I've never seen most of the early vieos.

Russty is sending me a copy of Unforgettable Fire, since I still haven't seen it :sigh: And I got Desire on video off a VH1 special awhile back (had never seen that one until then either :reject: )

Sad_Girl said:

Russty is sending me a copy of Unforgettable Fire, since I still haven't seen it :sigh: And I got Desire on video off a VH1 special awhile back (had never seen that one until then either :reject: )

UF video or documentary thing? When I get blank dvd's I can burn you girls stuff :drool: I have every U2 video up until Vertigo saved on my tv :nerd:

sami0201 said:

UF video or documentary thing? When I get blank dvd's I can burn you girls stuff :drool: I have every U2 video up until Vertigo saved on my tv :nerd:

the video, I have the documentary (I love that documentary! :heart: ) :edge: 'You know that show 'lost in space'? That's where Adam is." :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I've seen stills but never actually seen either video :shrug: I can never get them to play off of like yahoomusic or anything like that, and I never saw them on TV - I've gotten any downloadable videos I could find and bought both the Best of DVD and the movies with U2 videos attached to them, but I've never seen most of the early vieos.

I hadn't seen the UF vid till this past summer when my phone line was messed up and I was at the net cafe *g* Girl, you have GOT to see that vid, if only for about halfway through it when Adam and Larry go down the stairs into that room with the cool blue lighting.. :drool: In the early 80s when Much Music was just getting started they were showing the U2 vids that were out at that time - Two Hearts, Pride, New Year's Day.. and of course other vids as they came out :) I watched a whole bunch of the vids at the net cafe this summer too - I'd forgotten how cute the ISHF vid is at points (and that Larry and Adam are singing along at the end!), how hot Desire and WOWY are... the coolness of AIWIY.. etc :giggle:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I love when Bono is singing into the mic (I forget with who) and they just start cracking up :heart:

I like how cute Larry is in it :cute: Especially the 'Hi fans!' :hyper: :giggle:

BabyfaceLarryOSC5.jpg

BabyfaceLarryOSC4.jpg

BabyfaceLarryOSC2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom