PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: ^ditto on that JCOSTER, your hair is very pretty. I like your shade of lip color too. It goes well with your complexion

RR - :cute: What adorable little RRs :giggle:

HC - I agree with Carmel. Your hair is a lovely shade! That was the first thing that struck me about your pic. Nice room too :sexywink:

Ava - Looking forward to having you back soon :hug:

JCOSTER - Yeah, you'd better have some pics soon. Until then, I'll just keep waving my rolling pin at you :madwife:

me being a dork:happy: I was bored and thought I'd hold the camera over my head.

doofus.jpg
[/IMG]
goof2.jpg
[/IMG]

BonosBaby12 said:
Dis those really are some of the greatest pictures that you have ever taken :yes: So pretty :cute:

Btw I know you all can't wait till I post my new pictures within the next couple of days :wink:

aww thanks:heart:....I had just finished up the laundry, dishes and had not showered yet today:happy:

I want your pic's now:drool:

Dismantled said:

aww thanks:heart:....I had just finished up the laundry, dishes and had not showered yet today:happy:

I want your pic's now:drool:

Well you look very good even when you aren't "cleaned up" :giggle: :love:

I promise on Sunday when I return home that I will post my pictures :). I look really good in one particuarly :drool: :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
This was taken today during my last day of vacation in the Wisconsin Dells. Will post more this weekend :)

Shannon-Dells.jpg

What a great pic! You look great, the place looks great (I want to go there too!) and everything's just so :cute: Looking forward to seeing more photos!

Awwwwww thank you :hug: Really is one of those places that you must visit at least once. Has a very happy atmosphere all around :). As soon as I get the chance I will post more.

Can't wait to see more of your vacation photos Ava :)

From the nearly 200 pics I took during my weeklong vacation trip into the north of this country, I dare to post a couple that I took with the digicam - could take only a few because I forgot the charger... so had to use my normal camera. However, here is a preview:

Both of these were taken at the gardens of the Equator Hotel in Arusha - the same city Bono visited while he was here! :D

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

This is a pic of me with the gigantic termite mound right outside our hotel balcony - they are very common in the African countryside. :)

DSCF0008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom