Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

I am cry. :sad: :lol: :hug:

You'll definitely get a chance some day! :yes: I've been to 2 shows (pretty small amount compared to a lot of the people here) - once on the Elevation tour and once for Vertigo. I agree - we do get more shows in North America.

If they play in Vancouver again, then I definitely won't worry about trying to see them in Hawaii. We always spend Christmas in Hawaii, so it would be a bonus if they played around the time that I'll be there.

you always spend christmas in Hawaii!!!:shocked: wow...U2 would be a great gift.

yeah we do get a ton of shows in the states....from where I am, I can go to Boston, Hartford CT, Albany NY, Montreal, NYC all in a couple hours.

btw GG2 I didn't know you lived in Holland..I think thats really cool!!!!:drool:

Dismantled said:

awwww:( 20 minutes:ohmy: they went that fast when we got tix for boston...I was like holy crap what just happened! You'll get your chance soon:wink:

In Vancouver, the 2 shows sold out in 8 minutes. :yikes: Thankfully I had already purchased mine in the presale.

Dis - yes, it's a real treat to be able to go there every year. My parents have a timeshare, and that's our Christmas gift, so we don't do presents. My bro and I always pitch in and help financially because we'd gladly spend the holidays on a beach rather than get gifts that we don't need.

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

In Vancouver, the 2 shows sold out in 8 minutes. :yikes: Thankfully I had already purchased mine in the presale.

Dis - yes, it's a real treat to be able to go there every year. My parents have a timeshare, and that's our Christmas gift, so we don't do presents. My bro and I always pitch in and help financially because we'd gladly spend the holidays on a beach rather than get gifts that we don't need.

what a cool idea!!!!:heart:

Dismantled said:

btw GG2 I didn't know you lived in Holland..I think thats really cool!!!!:drool:

why do you think so?? it's pretty boring.... I'm thinking of moving to america for college or so... :drool:

I gotta go have dinner, but, Ill be Back :cool:

Galeongirl said:

why do you think so?? it's pretty boring.... I'm thinking of moving to america for college or so... :drool:

I gotta go have dinner, but, Ill be Back :cool:

because of the tulips:drool: :wink: I don't know...its a place i've wanted to visit, it looks beautiful. Going to college here might be a good experience for you...but it can get boring here too....lets switch homes for a while:happy::wink:

Doing pretty well. Getting very excited about the tour announcement. Hopefully it will happen today! :D And of course it's a Friday, which is always great!!

I really should read more. I used to read so much when I was younger, and when for a few years I couldn't afford to have TV or the Internet at home.

Right now I'm reading a really huge book about the Russian revolution. It's really good, but it's taking me ages to read. :lol: Probably because I only pick it up whenever I'm outside tanning, or if I have nothing to do in the evenings.

history:drool:

I never liked any of the books they made me read in school...but now I work at a school (same one I went too) I like them...I read The Great Gatsby with a kid and loved it:love: the kid was like...eh:|

:lol: just like I was

Back
Top Bottom