Picture of Bono's Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it anything like that picture of bono on the boat with his tighty-whities poking out the back of his trousers? :lol:
if that's the case i dont think i wanna see :ohmy:

u2bonogirl said:
I dont care how old Bono is, I would love to give that arse a good pinch or a grab :drool: :D

In fact, I wouldnt mind giving ANY part of his body a good grab

You haven't yet?:wink:

Last edited:
Delphine said:
I agree. I wouldn't mind pinching any of his bodyparts. Does anyone have this pic anywhere? I want to see it please....please....get off of your knees...now, please....:combust: :whistle:
I know where it is. But I'll never tell. If I could I'd delete it from there. :madspit: :wink:

BONO'ppetit - i've got to ask:

whats with the "fun with steak" sig?
its very funny :lol:

Ooh I dont know if I can find those pics again! im sure someone will. Again...not that attractive. Im referring to the undies sticking out the top of his pants, not the bare butt. Which one do you mean?

Last edited:
I grabbed an area near his crotch on the Vertigo tour in Boston. The thing is..he did not even flinch. He had one foot on the stage and one in the crowd and people were touching him and grabbing him everywhere and he did not seem to care. His butt seemed to look and feel good to me!:yes: :evil:

You are not a pitiful excuse for a human being Beveryly56! I want to see them too. I know that was wrong of them to take them; however, any girl who fantasizes and loves Bono the way we do would want to see them too. I am just curious. He is sexy and he is my fantasy...so I want to see some Bono Butt. Okay, maybe that makes me wrong but I don't want to be right. :wink: :eeklaugh: :p

oh gosh...I MIGHT have it somewhere...if you could tell me what year it's from I can check. I have over 13,000 Bono pics and those are only the ones I've archived up to 2002. If I find it, I'll e-mail it, but I'm NOT posting it here.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
oh gosh...I MIGHT have it somewhere...if you could tell me what year it's from I can check. I have over 13,000 Bono pics and those are only the ones I've archived up to 2002. If I find it, I'll e-mail it, but I'm NOT posting it here.

:ohmy: I thought I had a lot of pictures (probably like 100 saved on my computer)

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: I thought I had a lot of pictures (probably like 100 saved on my computer)

Last time I checked my photobucket account I had over 40,000.:reject:

bridgit said:

Last time I checked my photobucket account I had over 40,000.:reject:

40,000 :ohmy: :ohmy: are there even that many pictures of him? LOL. wow. I have to get caught up!
off topic question: when I save photos to photobucket and upload them, it makes them small. is there a way not to do this? I can't figure out how to save them as another format

sami0201 said:

40,000 :ohmy: :ohmy: are there even that many pictures of him? LOL. wow. I have to get caught up!
off topic question: when I save photos to photobucket and upload them, it makes them small. is there a way not to do this? I can't figure out how to save them as another format

Are they bitmap? Photobucket tends to shrink them. BTW, most of my pics are stills.

bridgit said:

Are they bitmap? Photobucket tends to shrink them. BTW, most of my pics are stills.

I think they are but is there a way to change them? and ok, that makes me feel a bit better! that makes a lot more sense that they are stills, I was like whaaat? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom