Pics of SadEyedLady on stage with the boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awakening

The Fly
Otto just put new pics up
smile.gif

Here are two of SadEyedLady (Ruth) on stage at the Garden! (Ruth, I'll call ya in a bit)

011024r4-10crp-u2.jpg

011024r4-17crp-u2.jpg

You can also see Ally (Alice) and harlequinn (Khelia) on the rail:
011024r5-29crp-u2.jpg

Unfortunately, Otto did not get a photo of Khelia on stage the next night, so here is one taken by, actually, I don't know who
smile.gif
(talk to you in a bit Khelia!)..
actually, she deserves her own thread!

very nice!!

fyi about posting Otto pics- in his other thread on Pleba, he asks if you put them on your own site (or webshots) etc to decrease expenses for him (every time a picture is accessed, it is another "hit" and that costs him money and we ALL *need* otto to not have to shut down his site!)...

smile.gif

thx for sharing awakening!

Wow! What great photos. I'd have one blown up to poster size and framed in my living room if I was Ruth.

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Thanks for posting these, awakening! And thanks to Otto for taking them - especially on a night when security was serious about "no cameras"....by the way, I'll be in touch, Otto!

And I plan to posterize....

Although, my mother just got home and saw the photos. She was excited - said, "Oh wow! Look at that!" Then she said, "Remember Ruth, this is not the highlight of your life." Khelia, whom I was on the phone with, started laughing uncontrollably!

Obviously, Mom wasn't staring into Bono's eyes while singing to each other :)

Back
Top Bottom