PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that Americans call it?! :sexywink::shifty:

Oh there's a lot of things I'll call it. We'll be in my bunk. Ignore the racket. And don't bother sending Larry after us. We'll just invite him.

63.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Wow! Now I know why I've been warned about not coming in here or at least not spending much time in here :ohmy::ohmy:

I hope everyone is well and got their tickets :wave:

:skulks: back outta here :reject:

Wow! Now I know why I've been warned about not coming in here or at least not spending much time in here :ohmy::ohmy:

Oh honey. This is the PGP party. The regular PLEBA threads are a bit better behaved.

And as Wild said, this is tame. It'll get worse as the tour starts. :shifty:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:wink: Careful treading is advised yes, but we're not all like that though.

I'd rather talk footy than band members though. :lol: But I'm the minority here.

From the start didn't really expect anything other than Europa League tho. But from the matches we should've gotten more, both matches with PSG could've been a win for us just as easily, and the away match vs APOEL was fecked by the ref. At least we're taking revenge and still going EL. :)

How'd your guys do yesterday? I saw Liverpool Basel as I was babysitting and it was the only one on the telly here, missed the other games completely. :hmm:

Nice you got through, hope you get an easier opp. :wink: I want Bayern to win the cup!

We're definitely in EL now, 4-0 win, not bad. Wish they'd done it in the other matches as well, though we wouldn't stand a chance in the knockout phase of the CL anyway. :lol:

I expecting a new internet sensation or viral video due 2015 called "4 bandmembers, 1 shaft"

Daz, just saw your msg from October on my profile. Thanks! I AM still employed and hubby has a job too (for now - he hates it - more later, if I stick around here :wink: )

You better stick around missy! :angry:

:wink::hug:

glad to know youse got jobs!

ugh wil NOT be able to go through all pages tonight at library :sigh:

spent 1st half of net session on a library survey I :heart: Libraries

So, a week or so ago I got a card from an old friend, someone my ex and I used to play in a band with for a long time. The card contained a check for three hundred dollars, my share in liquidating the entire band infrastructure (of which of course I assumed there was none, and had long forgotten all about.) I felt a little funny about it and stuck it on a shelf. Three days later the tour was announced. The cost of a ticket to each night of I/E, two nights in a hostel and a train ticket to Boston are.... about 320.00.

wow jeevey! :hyper::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom