PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHAT THE EFFING EF.

I was ripping music to my (shitt Iphone) Library on my parents home computer... I don't have my own computer or laptop since about 8 months ago. But alas.
For some reason one disc was taking an insane amount of time to upload, and Itunes actually froze, and flipped out.

I tunes flipping out is not such a rare thing. But then I pushed the computers eject button and this is what came out and made it freeze:

IMG_3119.jpg

:ohmy: WTF.

Iv'e never seen or heard about this hapening before. I'm actually afraid this ruined my parents dvd/cd player.:reject: Sh*te..

:yikes: What the heck? Hope it wasn't a very special cd!!!

If it spits cds out like this, sounds like the cd player was ruined already!

WHAT THE EFFING EF.

I was ripping music to my (shitt Iphone) Library on my parents home computer... I don't have my own computer or laptop since about 8 months ago. But alas.
For some reason one disc was taking an insane amount of time to upload, and Itunes actually froze, and flipped out.

I tunes flipping out is not such a rare thing. But then I pushed the computers eject button and this is what came out and made it freeze:

IMG_3119.jpg

:ohmy: WTF.

Iv'e never seen or heard about this hapening before. I'm actually afraid this ruined my parents dvd/cd player.:reject: Sh*te..

That's nothing...I thought I ruined a hard drive by way of a completly broken cd. Had to take it back to the place I was renting the computer from to get the cd out of the hard drive. I really don't remember if the computer was ok or not but I think it was ok.

Your cd looks like a shiny Pac-Man for strange reason :lol: :shrug:

It does! And glad I got it back. It was kind if a nice CD :( But I'm sure its not impossible to find a new one.

Well I was wondering because this forum has a 1000 post limit, and there's currently a thread with over 1200. :hmm: Unless they've changed it again and allow over 1000 now.

I don't think the mods have noticed. We could report it, but sofar it's not lagging much so it's kinda fun to see where the trainwreck will end. :D

:lol:

i saw one that had gone to page 70 something

U2 in NYC for Aids Day minus the B-man. Live at 730 EST on YouTube from what I'm reading.
U2 > News > U2 Minus 1 - Live In New York Tonight

I'll be busy with my son's Scout den but hopefully I can see vids later! It's at least nice to know they're around! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I was there for part of it! :hyper: :hyper: :love: :drool:

story next time! :D

CK
really zooming thru stuff so ...

ick about the snow :down:

Happy BD to Lil CK!:hug:

Gg being on the polite side (about Chris martin).... Stop the press!!!!!

:panic:

Man, I'm wide awake after staying up late last night to see that gig. Glad I have my day off tomorrow.
So hard being a U2 fan *cough*

Man, I'm wide awake after staying up late last night to see that gig. Glad I have my day off tomorrow.

Sleep? What sleep?

I stayed up late/got up early sooooo many times on 360 to do setlist parties and hope for live feeds. The life of a U2 fan! Haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I love you Bono. just watch the hate. here it comes. Ok it's my fault. "trolling" by saying I love U2.

Hey I can be polite if I must. :wink: And I do appreciate Coldplay's music. Just... that... whiny... voice.. :scream:

Been awhile, but thought I should pop in and say hi to my girls! :wave: :hug:s

BRI!!! :love: How are ya girl? :hug:

:wave: Hi Bri.

I think a Rush Of Blood is still their best album. After that it al went downhill :p

There's just two major trainwrecks going on, sadly the first has seem to dissipate. :lol: It's been fun around here again the last couple of days.
Aw, I've missed the train wrecks! Where should I look?

I thought Springsteen's Streets was fucking atrocious, and beside it BD was tolerable. Chris Martin, apart from his music, is pretty cute. (cue flames.)

Also EEEEEEEEtourannouncement!!!!! Anyone else going to be in Boston?

Also, this. THIS.

THIS

Such an awkward photo :lmao: Especially Larry and Adam. ... The hand placement is just...

And really ..... NOW. I have a headache already...

Why WHY wHYYYYYY

There goes my sleep for this weekend. I know. Stress.

No dates for either SD California and Dublin. The two I cared about most :grumpy::bonocrab:

So this is probably going to be te last one ... Realised that again just now. Blergh. Gonna be an end of an era. But I'm happy I still got a ride on the rollercoaster .. 360 style and now this.

Does anyone know what the "Red Zone" is for seating? I was looking at the MSG seating chart and there's a section blocked with that name. At least I think it says Red Zone. The font is very small. The section is on the right end of the arena.

That time clock at the time of the page is getting me antsy. In a good way of course! 14 hours and 1 minute to go! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom