PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay no watermarks on those awesome pics now! :love:

TIFFFTSDpressToronto9-9-20114.jpg

I just found out my sister in law is expecting Baby no 7 :crack:

Her pregnancy is not a problem,the fact her hubby is out of work and they can't manage the 6 they already have is :/

Whoa :ohmy: I'm one of 5 kids in my family and that already feels like a lot...

Whoa :ohmy: I'm one of 5 kids in my family and that already feels like a lot...

I know NI is one of 5 .

I just can't believe my brother in law agrees with his wife's ambitions for their kids

She wants Katie her eldest ( she's be 16 in December) to get pregnant before she leaves school and get herself a council house.

Thankfully Katie is strong willed and doesn't want that!!

I know NI is one of 5 .

I just can't believe my brother in law agrees with his wife's ambitions for their kids

She wants Katie her eldest ( she's be 16 in December) to get pregnant before she leaves school and get herself a council house.

*is a Katie*

*is 18*

*is very concerned for other Katie*

Why would you want to get pregnant before leaving school...ghh. I mean, I'm probably going to have kids eventually, but I want to try and make an artist of myself first. Oh yeah, and find the proper guy. I've got at least 2 decades to go that I want to be kid-free.

My dad is the youngest of 5, and my mom is the the middle child of 5. I'm the youngest of 2. :ohmy:

I know NI is one of 5 .

Your niece = :rockon:

She is. They go together so well though.

Not to mention she's so much closer to his age than I am that there is No. Chance. :lol:

She is. They go together so well though.

Not to mention she's so much closer to his age than I am that there is No. Chance. :lol:

:lol:

Same :reject:

But I love the fact that he's a family man. It's so rare to find someone in that line of work that's been with the same girl for basically their whole life and they seem to be happyily married still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom