PGP~ We still haven't found what we're looking for-- timtams AND "the Boys"! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jem, stay and play with us a little longer! You know you want to :wink:

WildHoney said:

Well i can distract Morleigh and you can lure Edge with a gadjet or two :lol:

Believe me , I'm glad he's working on Saturday, a NI that's :drunk: all day isn't good for very much :grumpy: a NI on an evening drinking is :combust: :faint:....... :shifty:

Hmmmm.....which one of my gadgets should I use....:hmm: :shifty:

:ohmy: You'll be having one busy saturday night.

:hug: for Everyone!

Its great to see you all. :heart: :love:

I've been doing okay. The new home is great, except I want to know whose fucking idea it was to move to the desert! Its almost 100F degrees here today.

I miss you all. I've just been working a ton and sadly its only going to get worse eventually. :( Its a good thing, but rather stressful.

But guess who I get to spend St. Patricks day with? :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

that's good to hear :yes:

I'm good :happy: I'm in love :love:

It's a little sickening how cutesy I've become, actually - :reject: :p

Awwwwwww, you're so cute SG:cute::heart:

It's okay, you're allowed to be cutesy cause you have a guy who adores you to bits :)

Sad_Girl said:

that's good to hear :yes:

I'm good :happy: I'm in love :love:

It's a little sickening how cutesy I've become, actually - :reject: :p

Hey, from what I've gathered when I've been lurking around the old threads trying to catch up, the guy is great, and you really deserve some happiness! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: for Everyone!

Its great to see you all. :heart: :love:

I've been doing okay. The new home is great, except I want to know whose fucking idea it was to move to the desert! Its almost 100F degrees here today.

I miss you all. I've just been working a ton and sadly its only going to get worse eventually. :( Its a good thing, but rather stressful.

But guess who I get to spend St. Patricks day with? :drool:

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your new home :happy:

I wouldn't mind some hot weather over here. :madspit:

Stupid question but WHO?! :reject:

bonoishot said:

:yes::love::hug:

You deserve happiness. :kiss:

Anyone got a nice spare Irishman to send me ( or a Canadian mountie :drool::shifty: )

What if I dressed like a Canadian mountie and lent myself to you? Would you still accept? I mean I do fit the first half of the criteria :wink:

Thanks guys :lol: I have tried to tone it down a little around here, and not talk about him so constantly. :blahblah: I can be very single minded :shifty: :wink:

Sometimes September 1st seems a LONG time away - and other times it seems so close that it's actually overwhelmingly real :faint: I haven't been with a guy in nearly three years - not on a date or just hanging out or :shifty: anything. for years before that I was in a comfortable long term relationship - you know the sort where you finish each others sentences and you only need a certain look to know what the other is thinking...
I haven't started a new relationship since college :uhoh: :crazy: Augh! :scream: it's scary!

*deep breath*

but it's exciting too :drool:

bonoishot said:

Irish pevertedness. :love::drool:

Me and Kat met an Irish guy last year. He was no Bono but he was a good laugh. :wink:

The best thing about being in Dublin , all the men with Irish acents :flirt: with you :drool: :drool:

An irishman* just has to open his mouth and my panties are off

* i actually do have certain standards, must be good looking and dark hair and blue eyes... sunglasses optional :shifty:

If you love Adam take your clothes off

Galeongirl said:
bonoloveskafzomgmo5.jpg

:bono: err Kaf, have you seen my tshirt, or boxers... of any clothes at all?
Kaf *thinking* :evil: got him... gotta contact the BRI somehow soon now!

Looks like Kaf and Bono are celebrating Adams birthday too.:drool:

I know I am

:wink:

OMG me and my friend dave were talking about something at work on friday and dave mentioned something about him and his girlfriend :blahblah: then i mentioned how if i woke up in the night i used to try and wake Andy up too and :blahblah: to him. :lmao:

They both stared at me and Dave was like "i know im younger than jem ( hes like 21, 2 years younger!) it sounds so wrong to hear her saying anything about her being in bed with someone. "

and my team leader was like " yeah she just looks too innocent.!"

I was like, "yeah thats me little miss innocent." :shifty::angel:

Thought that would give everyone a good laugh. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks guys :lol: I have tried to tone it down a little around here, and not talk about him so constantly. :blahblah: I can be very single minded :shifty: :wink:

Sometimes September 1st seems a LONG time away - and other times it seems so close that it's actually overwhelmingly real :faint: I haven't been with a guy in nearly three years - not on a date or just hanging out or :shifty: anything. for years before that I was in a comfortable long term relationship - you know the sort where you finish each others sentences and you only need a certain look to know what the other is thinking...
I haven't started a new relationship since college :uhoh crazy: Augh! :scream: it's scary!

*deep breath*

but it's exciting too :drool:

You're going to have an amazing time with him. I just know it! :heart:

You're going to be the happiest girl on the planet the moment you step off that plane! :happy:

WildHoney said:

The best thing about being in Dublin , all the men with Irish acents :flirt : with you :drool : :drool :

An irishman* just has to open his mouth and my panties are off

* i actually do have certain standards, must be good looking and dark hair and blue eyes... sunglasses optional :shifty:

This was in the town with the tower actually. :shifty: On Paddy's day. I was like :hyper::drool:

Dublin kills me. :combust::drool::faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom