PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Don't know if you read earlier Sami but i was mentioning a few people who've been to that indian restaurant - i was asking if you've heard of Billy Connolly? :wink:

:yes: I replied and said that I hadn't :wink:

but I do know who Keanu Reeves is :yes:

Yep - I know who billy Connolly is Susan - I think you just have to be a little older than Sami to know him :wink: it's an age thing, not a nationality thing

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry - I got - um - er - distracted :shifty:

e11c585d.gif

I had to edit that - it didn't look right when they were facing each other ... he was a little too happy to see himself :eyebrow:

3fc033c8.gif

That picture looks like Larry's doing a bit of D.I.Y there

36_19_21.gif

Oh i must have missed your post Sami :wink: He's a very famous&popular AND rude stand-up comic from Scotland! I :heart: him :up: i saw him twice - once when i was just about to meet U2 - He was with------- wait for it ------ drumroll!!!!

Paul Mcguiness!!! He got out of a taxi with him before going into The Holiday Inn (Now The Marriott!) :ohmy: :lol:

The othe time i saw him was when he was walking along bang, smack in the city centre! I was in awe :shocked:

SG - Didn't really think of nationalities at all actually :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

thanks, me too :heart:

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

One of the few good G'n'R songs *g*

*goes back to catching up before SG can :madwife: her*

Isn't it hilarious that he was with goodness Mr McGuiness Sami??? :ohmy: :laugh: :eek:

As soon as i saw Paul, i thought: OMFG!!!!! :faint: :combust: THEY'RE HERE!!! THEY'RE HERE!!! My luck is in - JEEEEEZUS CHRIST I think i may well collapse now! :ohmy: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom